Clarksville High at Henry County

SEC1rules

Commissioner, you're not so bad yourself. Many thanks again for you kind hospitality in Springfield,Maybe .somehow, we'll have a chance to meet again.

Your too kind Commish! But I do take pride in the Red Beans & Rice. That's what's on the menu this week, can't wait til Friday night!!!

Drew's RED BEANS AND RICE................wellllllllllllllllllllllllllll  we just drive on past the turn off to Kenwood and keep going until we hit Paris.  Got to clear it with the Misses first

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Drew's RED BEANS AND RICE................wellllllllllllllllllllllllllll  we just drive on past the turn off to Kenwood and keep going until we hit Paris.  Got to clear it with the Misses first

Looking like rain, but I'm not going to let that put a damper on the tailgating! We have tents and I'm hoping the rain will be gone by gametime. If you come, let me know so I'll be looking for you. The cooking actually will start tonight...

Go Big RED!!!

Here are my District 10AAA picks for the week.

Clarksville @ Henry County
Springfield @ Kenwood
Northwest @ Northeast
West Creek @ Rossview

That's right, I'm going all out and saying that there will be three upset victories by Clarksville, Kenwood and Northeast.

I'll give my CHS scouting report when I have more time.

Here are my District 10AAA picks for the week.

Clarksville @ Henry County

Springfield @ Kenwood

Northwest @ Northeast

West Creek @ Rossview

That's right, I'm going all out and saying that there will be three upset victories by Clarksville, Kenwood and Northeast.

I'll give my CHS scouting report when I have more time.

I'm glad I didn't drink any water while I was in Clarksville this week. Otherwise I'd be talking as crazy as the Pilgrim.

So here is my completely biased scouting report.

#9 Is our Sophomore Running Back. He's young even for a sophomore and not even close to his HS prime. But this young man is a beast. Big, Strong, and Athletic. He has already been noticed by the likes of UT and he will be a Top D1 recruit come Senior year.

#3 Is our smaller but much faster Receiver / Running Back. He is a senior and a 10AAA Track star.

#14 Is our Kicker and probably will be our most recruited senior. He can consistently put the kick-off in the end zone. Can kick 45 yard FG's in Game situations, and is as clutch of a punter as there is. On top of all that he may be the best soccer player in the district and will make the tackle if needed.

And lastly is my Favorite, #5 (you could call him Pilgrim Jr.)

This is our Senior QB. He has a rocket of an arm with a quick release and top accuracy. Yet he can be an elusive or bruising runner, depending on the situation. But mostly he is an under the radar kind of kid who is the teams leader.

Clarksville has yet to play their best game of the season, But I honestly believe that if they do tomorrow, they can beat HC.

#9 Is our Sophomore Running Back. He's young even for a sophomore and not even close to his HS prime. But this young man is a beast. Big, Strong, and Athletic. He has already been noticed by the likes of UT and he will be a Top D1 recruit come Senior year.

#3 Is our smaller but much faster Receiver / Running Back. He is a senior and a 10AAA Track star.

#14 Is our Kicker and probably will be our most recruited senior. He can consistently put the kick-off in the end zone. Can kick 45 yard FG's in Game situations, and is as clutch of a punter as there is. On top of all that he may be the best soccer player in the district and will make the tackle if needed.

This is our Senior QB. He has a rocket of an arm with a quick release and top accuracy. Yet he can be an elusive or bruising runner, depending on the situation. But mostly he is an under the radar kind of kid who is the teams leader.

Clarksville has yet to play their best game of the season, But I honestly believe that if they do tomorrow, they can beat HC.

uh oh

I like this and the confidence i sense in the post.  very very good job

This YANKER has decided to make the following announcement in case anyone in Henryland did not already know..........I AM THE WORLD'S ONLY LIVING YANKER!!!!!!!   Now....for the business at hand.......it's homecoming at HC and HC will prevail with ease despite the confidence of the "Pilgrim".............the score tonight will be....HC 41 - Clarksville Pilgrims 14.........I AM THE FAMOUS YANKER!!!!!!  I AM THE ALL KNOWING YANKER!!!!!  I AM THE INCOMPARABLE YANKER!!!!!!!