Week 6 Sullivan South @ Sullivan East

SECPowerHouse

You are either giving East too much credit on offense or not giving South enough credit on defense. I doubt this game is close and I don't see East scoring more than 21. East is better this year but don't let them blowing out the bottom tier schools fool ya, they are very mediocre at best as EHS hung over 50 on them. South will do the same, I feel 49-20 South

You are either giving East too much credit on offense or not giving South enough credit on defense. I doubt this game is close and I don't see East scoring more than 21. East is better this year but don't let them blowing out the bottom tier schools fool ya, they are very mediocre at best as EHS hung over 50 on them. South will do the same, I feel 49-20 South

+1

Seen the South Q here in Knoxville at the Red Devil field working one afternoon with a bunch of talent, that kid looked to be a D1 prospect all the way, he was by far the best Q there that day and I think there were nine others from all over the state. he is pretty good.