Huntland @ Moore County

rebelboy121

Buddha let it go man, Huntland had a few kids out of the MC game and I did not hear anyone crying about it. Look at the enrollment numbers put out by the TSSAA. 1 injury would hurt MC or HHS more than it should Forrest having 3 or 4. Yall have 500+ plus kids and MC and HHS are around 200.

Would you let the enrollment thing go! The number of kids in the hallway doesn't effect the product on the field!!! Anyone that knows football knows that Huntland's best players played and Forrest's did not. End of story, quit trying to rationalize it. A healthy Forrest is better than Huntland, end of story.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what TRUTH you are correct. I apologize for the Huntland kids effort. I apologize for the game plan the Huntland Coaches put together. (The kids knew where the ball was going every play) I will contact the principal of the school and see if they will forfeit the game to you based on the fact that you think Forrest should have won. I am really sorry that the game turned out like it did. You have convinced me that Forrest is really the better team.

I agree with rebel. Truth you are really showing your low IQ score now. ANYONE that has a smidge of brain cells would know the amount of students in a school has a direct reflection to what kind of talent shows up on the field. If you do not believe this is the TRUTH then how about telling Forrest coaches (the only coaches I have ever seen wear youth sized shirts so all of the other 1A schools can laugh at them) to schedule Riverdale or Blackmon? Would that not be fair since student numbers do not affect talent on the field? Do you think that Forrest would win either game if either of those teams lost 4-6 players? No Forrest shouldn't still be able to win........unless.......Riverdale or Blackmon wasn't as good as they thought they were.

This would be a great learning lesson for you. Forrest would get smashed solely based off of the fact that the greater the population numbers are the greater the chances there are that the larger population has more athletes. It is really that simple. Now there are occasions where a bigger school gets completely dominated by a smaller school (Huntland completely donkey punching Forrest) and that is usually attributed to a couple of factors. I will go through them with you....slowly....so you can understand just exactly why Forrest players and coaches still have the taste of 1A cleats in their mouths.

1. The more populated school overlooking the smaller school.

2. The more populated school being outcoached by the smaller school coaches.

3. The more populated school players thinking that they can win without putting in the work.

4. The more populated school just not being quite as good as everyone is telling them they are.

and finally and maybe most important......

5. The less populated schools' players buying into what is being coached and just flat out being hungrier than the more populated school and flat out better.

ALL of which happened to Forrest Rockets....or is it Chapel Hill Rockets? Either way. Forrest limped home to the big air conditioned auto plant, while Huntland on the other hand, picked up saws and went back to cutting wood at the saw mill. Our neighbor, Huntland, slayed the big bad Rockets or was that the Rockettes that showed up?

I agree with rebel. Truth you are really showing your low IQ score now. ANYONE that has a smidge of brain cells would know the amount of students in a school has a direct reflection to what kind of talent shows up on the field. If you do not believe this is the TRUTH then how about telling Forrest coaches (the only coaches I have ever seen wear youth sized shirts so all of the other 1A schools can laugh at them) to schedule Riverdale or Blackmon? Would that not be fair since student numbers do not affect talent on the field? Do you think that Forrest would win either game if either of those teams lost 4-6 players? No Forrest shouldn't still be able to win........unless.......Riverdale or Blackmon wasn't as good as they thought they were.

This would be a great learning lesson for you. Forrest would get smashed solely based off of the fact that the greater the population numbers are the greater the chances there are that the larger population has more athletes. It is really that simple. Now there are occasions where a bigger school gets completely dominated by a smaller school (Huntland completely donkey punching Forrest) and that is usually attributed to a couple of factors. I will go through them with you....slowly....so you can understand just exactly why Forrest players and coaches still have the taste of 1A cleats in their mouths.

3. The more populated school players thinking that they can win without putting in the work.

4. The more populated school just not being quite as good as everyone is telling them they are.

5. The less populated schools' players buying into what is being coached and just flat out being hungrier than the more populated school and flat out better.

ALL of which happened to Forrest Rockets....or is it Chapel Hill Rockets? Either way. Forrest limped home to the big air conditioned auto plant, while Huntland on the other hand, picked up saws and went back to cutting wood at the saw mill. Our neighbor, Huntland, slayed the big bad Rockets or was that the Rockettes that showed up?

You know what TRUTH you are correct. I apologize for the Huntland kids effort. I apologize for the game plan the Huntland Coaches put together. (The kids knew where the ball was going every play) I will contact the principal of the school and see if they will forfeit the game to you based on the fact that you think Forrest should have won. I am really sorry that the game turned out like it did. You have convinced me that Forrest is really the better team.

LOL.....of course they knew what plays were coming, they run the exact same offense!!!! The two offensive coordinators come from the McCurry tree and have the same playbook!!!! The Forrest players knew what plays were coming too, they just didn't execute!!! Very ignorant post, but thanks for trying.

So you dont accept my apology for Huntland winning. I really I am sorry. One day some of you will give Huntland a little credit and quit making excuses.

I have never NOT given Huntland credit. They have had a great season and are a good team. I (as well as many others) feel that Forrest has the better team when NOT missing 7 starters. If you don't agree, that's fine, but that's my opinion.

As I have followed this thread all week we have went from how "Moore County" can't hang with good teams, to some scandal with an assistant coach helping Huntland (which by the way is bullcrap) to turning this feed into a rehash between Huntland and Forrest. Huntland has had a good season the wins prove that. But to act as if there isn't any talent in Moore County is ridiculous. Outta everyone who has commented on this thread, how many of you were at the game? Because if you were watching the same game I was, Huntland wasn't at good as I expected. But a win is a win. And Moore County just didn't play like they wanted the win.

But the nerve that Huntland had by tailgating at our school, letting their kids run around on our field, really shows how much class grown adults have. With all of this being said, has anyone thought about the Moore County player that got hurt Friday night? Have you asked yourself how a rivalry could go as far as trying to purposely breaking a players ankle? And it then the fact that not one and I mean not one Huntland player took a knee out of respect for our #21. The arrogance and disrespect that was shown during that time really showed what it means to be a. "true blue" hornet. And I will take a Moore CountyAs I have followed this thread all week we have went from how "Moore County" can't hang with good teams, to some scandal with an assistant coach helping Huntland (which by the way is bullcrap) to turning this feed into a rehash between Huntland and Forrest. Huntland has had a good season the wins prove that. But to act as if there isn't any talent in Moore County is ridiculous. Outta everyone who has commented on this thread, how many of you were at the game? Because if you were watching the same game I was, then you saw Huntland wasn't at good as expected. But a win is a win. And Moore County just didn't play like they wanted the win.

But the nerve that Huntland had by tailgating at our school, allowing their kids running around on our field, really shows how much class the grown adults have. With all of this being said, has anyone thought about the Moore County player that got hurt Friday night? Have you asked yourself how a rivalry could go as far as trying to purposely breaking a players ankle? Then not one and I mean not one Huntland player took a knee out of respect for our #21. The coaches didn't say a word for that behavior.

The arrogance and disrespect that was shown during that time really showed what it means to be a. "true blue" hornet. I will take being a Raider any day over that.

I agree with rebel. Truth you are really showing your low IQ score now. ANYONE that has a smidge of brain cells would know the amount of students in a school has a direct reflection to what kind of talent shows up on the field. If you do not believe this is the TRUTH then how about telling Forrest coaches (the only coaches I have ever seen wear youth sized shirts so all of the other 1A schools can laugh at them) to schedule Riverdale or Blackmon? Would that not be fair since student numbers do not affect talent on the field? Do you think that Forrest would win either game if either of those teams lost 4-6 players? No Forrest shouldn't still be able to win........unless.......Riverdale or Blackmon wasn't as good as they thought they were.

This would be a great learning lesson for you. Forrest would get smashed solely based off of the fact that the greater the population numbers are the greater the chances there are that the larger population has more athletes. It is really that simple. Now there are occasions where a bigger school gets completely dominated by a smaller school (Huntland completely donkey punching Forrest) and that is usually attributed to a couple of factors. I will go through them with you....slowly....so you can understand just exactly why Forrest players and coaches still have the taste of 1A cleats in their mouths.

ALL of which happened to Forrest Rockets....or is it Chapel Hill Rockets? Either way. Forrest limped home to the big air conditioned auto plant, while Huntland on the other hand, picked up saws and went back to cutting wood at the saw mill. Our neighbor, Huntland, slayed the big bad Rockets or was that the Rockettes that showed up?

U really may be showing your low IQ score because it is spelled Blackman....not Blackmon...just saying. They must not teach spelling at your tiny school. Or maybe they do...lol