2014 Memphis Tigers - What do you think?

kwc

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw a prediction on CBSportline online that had Memphis in the Pinstripe Bowl against Georgia Tech. I think GT wins 9-10 games and will be too good for that bowl(I think they go to the Gator or Champs Sports Bowl when they lose in the ACCCG to Florida State

I think as the season progresses the U of M will definately have a bowl game in their future. Since the American has four bowl tie-ins, I think they will probably get their choice of one. I think ECU will more then likely get invited to a larger bowl outside of the American's four if they finish 11-1.

Edited by kwc

I think as the season progresses the U of M will definately have a bowl game in their future. Since the American has four bowl tie-ins, I think they will probably get their choice of one. I think ECU will more then likely get invited to a larger bowl outside of the American's four if they finish 11-1.

The prediction I saw for ECU was the Peach Bowl against Auburn. That will be great for ECU since it's part of the Tournament.