• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Sign in to follow this  
onetworemember

Alcoa

Lol Alcoa fans you saw what's post said when this thread came out. But remember, all good things must come to an end.[/quoteyep!!! But we're going to enjoy this ride for a Loooooooonnnnnngggg time CSer!!

Hey, I do have a question for the Alcoa faithful. I've heard several of you say that if the reclass comes out next year and you guys are in 2A then that's where you will play just because that is what the rules say. I don't have a dog in this hunt at all and am just asking a serious question here. In looking at the other prospective 2A schools and considering the state of the Alcoa program I honestly wonder why you would even consider playing 2A. It would seem that the fans would even demand that there be more entertaining matchups otherwise attendance might suffer. No Troll here, just wondering what your thoughts are on the subject.

Hey, I do have a question for the Alcoa faithful. I've heard several of you say that if the reclass comes out next year and you guys are in 2A then that's where you will play just because that is what the rules say. I don't have a dog in this hunt at all and am just asking a serious question here. In looking at the other prospective 2A schools and considering the state of the Alcoa program I honestly wonder why you would even consider playing 2A. It would seem that the fans would even demand that there be more entertaining matchups otherwise attendance might suffer. No Troll here, just wondering what your thoughts are on the subject.

The other sports at Alcoa High School will have a voice in what classification we play in, so it's not just our football wants. I honestly think attendance will stay about the same either way. Besides, playing in 2A will renew some of our old rivalries dating back to before the '09 realignment. It's a win-win really.