Week 8:Copper Basin at Boyd Buchanan

BigDave1967

I believe you are correct. As for this game? Boyd was a little better last week than I anticipated them being. Boyd should win this game against Copper Basin. One question for Reaction while I'm here. Why don't your guys give number 6 the ball more times? That kid is fast.

Hey its Glenn again. Yes I'm answering your question. The Boyd's #6 is really fast. The Pirates have several fast guys and he was as fast as them if not faster.

From Glenn

Hey its Glenn again. Yes I'm answering your question. The Boyd's #6 is really fast. The Pirates have several fast guys and he was as fast as them if not faster.

From Glenn

BB will be very fast and the winner will win the region. It will s*ck to be 2nd(if CB loses) and have a better record than Boyd if BB does win.

BB will be very fast and the winner will win the region. It will s*ck to be 2nd(if CB loses) and have a better record than Boyd if BB does win.

Hey it's Glenn again. If Cooper Basin is going to beat The Boyd they better work on their fastness all week. They will have to be much more fast than normal to beat The Boyd. Good luck

From Glenn

No doubter huh? Whatever Boyd will win this game by 10. We are getting better and better. What would Copper Basin's record be if you had played our schedule? Any better than our current 2-5?

I agree with 2010 that if there was any passing game at all, not necessarily even as good as the past, Basin would probably win. However, they don't have it so I think Boyd comes out on top. Just too one dimensional on offense.

#6 doesn't get the ball more because.......

I've got nothing.

I think Glenn would like the fastness of 31. He can fly too.

You could loan them both to us for the playoffs, but that Childress man would get real mad and Roy would choke on a fudge round and spill Red Bull on his Murph Book.

#6 doesn't get the ball more because.......

I've got nothing.

I think Glenn would like the fastness of 31. He can fly too.

The reason is simple it's because...well...yeah I have nothing either...carry on Slicer with your banter..doing a great job this year by the way....give em all the fudge rounds they can eat B)

Edited by skydogg25

I said if basin passed #### well as we did recent years it would be a no doubter. But since you city boys only wanna read half the comment let me explain.... Yalls defense is a terrible man to man defense. The safety is the only one that has a clue as to what's going on on defense. But like I said we can't throw great so it will be a good game

• Upvote 1

Hey guys Glenn here. The Boyd has a few players that are pretty fast. That #6 was really fast against my Pirates. He should get to run more. The Boyd has two other guys that were pretty fast and that was your two guys that catch. Number 80 maybe was one and the other was 21. Your other guys are kinda fast but not really fast. You were not as fast as the Pirates and you won. You are much faster than Cooper Basin. Cooper Basin isn't fast at all. They normally aren't even kinda fast. Marion Warriors are pretty fast this year and sometimes really fast. Cooper Basin got beat up pretty bad last week. I think they continue to lose until they work on their fastness. The Boyd by 28

From Glenn

Well Mr pirate I was really fast when I read your note to laugh and kinda fast to point out the fact that the sorta fast drop off of sense led to the really fast nonsense that was never fast to get to the point.  Basin will win this ball game by a touchdown and I will be there will you?  Because I doubt very fastly that you know anything about CB.

I said if basin passed #### well as we did recent years it would be a no doubter. But since you city boys only wanna read half the comment let me explain.... Yalls defense is a terrible man to man defense. The safety is the only one that has a clue as to what's going on on defense. But like I said we can't throw great so it will be a good game

:thumb:  :thumb: :thumb: