The Tornadoes Roll into The Vikings Harbor. UC vs Humboldt

BigSwo

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the vikings will be ready to play there hearts out Friday no chance for UC to score 40 or even 30 those are still vikings on that field they will be looking to avenge the class of 2014...I SMELL AN UPSET!!!!

I think you smell your own ........... the only person that will be upset is you. I like your confidence though. These Tornadoes have a thing or two to prove themselves. One, that last year was no fluke. Two that they are the best 1A team in the West. I will say that UC scores 49 points. I will buy you a coke if they don't.

the vikings will be ready to play there hearts out Friday no chance for UC to score 40 or even 30 those are still vikings on that field they will be looking to avenge the class of 2014...I SMELL AN UPSET!!!!

I think you smell your own ........... the only person that will be upset is you. I like your confidence though. These Tornadoes have a thing or two to prove themselves. One, that last year was no fluke. Two that they are the best 1A team in the West. I will say that UC scores 49 points. I will buy you a coke if they don't.

Watson is still one of the top backs in Tennessee I feel if Humboldt can use there speed against that always slow UC team we have a chance....UC can be beat...our boyz will bring everything they got.

Obviuosly you are clueless about UC football. Always slow? I don't think you realize what you just made yourseld look like. Come on man. I know you love your team and I respect that. But don't say stupid things like that. It makes you sound uninformed. Everybody knows UC has Loads of speed. We have way more speed than LC and you know how that tuned out. I have no doubt the Vikings will come out and play thier best game tonight but winning and playing your best can sometimes be very far apart. Honestly I hope for a battle. I don't expect one but would like to see one. Good Luck. Pleas don't say always slow again. It doesn't help your case any at all.

Watson is still one of the top backs in Tennessee I feel if Humboldt can use there speed against that always slow UC team we have a chance....UC can be beat...our boyz will bring everything they got.

If you can't move the ball against Lake Co., you definitely won't move the ball against Humboldt. My question is, why not put the best athlete on the field at tail back and let Agnew run the ball 30 times a game. Your chances of moving the ball will improve. He touched the ball maybe 6 times against Lake Co. last week....

UC - 56

Humboldt - 6