9-AAA part 2

MJGOLDENBEARS

No disrespect intended, the Commandos had a great run last year, but after watching them in the finals, I really don't think they would have beaten either Henry County or Knox West. No way to know for sure of course, but that's just my opinion.

I would have to agree. They had a great run and it's something to be proud of, but I'm not sure they would have been playing game 15 in 5A.

On a real note, I am done on this subject. Bkisler and Majorz obviously never care to back me up, and it just ends up me being 1 vs 3. Just know this.... MJ is on the rise starting last Friday night. Many of you for whatever reason may be bitter about it, but reality will have to be dealt with.

I hope we schedule Gallatin next year. No doubt. As for Wilson Central, I am sick of playing them.... Six years in a row isn't much of a rivalry lol

Have fun creating non-related football gossip, all I did in my previous post was add to that. I am not going to revert to that strategy to bring a team down anymore. From now on, I'll let Gwave, WCP, and other random people get their "high" from creating drama. Keep in mind, the schools you refer to are mainly 16-18 year old kids. While you all are well into your 40's.

MJGB, I have been thru all of this before with WCP last year and earlier this year. Check the 9AAA before part 2 got started. There has been no bigger advocate for MJ, coaching staff or football program than me.

WCP knows bits and pieces; but not all of the story and many things wrong or way off. I have yet to here him or anyone say they have any proof other than " I was told by ". He is scorned and will try any way he can to make Mt Juliet look bad. He lost all credibility with his stories about his son getting recruited by and going to Ensworth.  

I just chose not to respond on this one.

Now that the district is dissolved and Sumner Co is placed with the metro schools just know I prefer Mt Juliet, Wilson Central and Lebanon any day. Hey ya'll guys are top notch with your facilities and fans. It was a natural fit playing the Wilson Co schools. I wish you the best of luck unless you play Gallatin of course.

One last thing....can somebody please take the Station Camp delusional posters with you!!

Any idea when they will name the all district team? I am guessing after state championship games?

They have met and selected already, they typically wait until all teams are done playing so hopefully after state lol.. Your boy should be on the ballot for MJ IMO.. The only thing that would hurt him is I y'all only get 2 or 3 because of where y'all finished in district play..

They have met and selected already, they typically wait until all teams are done playing so hopefully after state lol.. Your boy should be on the ballot for MJ IMO.. The only thing that would hurt him is I y'all only get 2 or 3 because of where y'all finished in district play..

Thanks for the info and kind words about my son.

I would hope it wouldn't matter were any team finished. That it would be based on the best players period. All these young men work extremely hard.

Any idea on how they decide who gets on the ballot and how they select? Not sure if they take by position or group such as lineman.

Edited by BKisler

Thanks for the info and kind words about my son.

I would hope it wouldn't matter were any team finished. That it would be based on the best players period. All these young men work extremely hard.

Any idea on how they decide who gets on the ballot and how they select? Not sure if they take by position or group such as lineman.

Depending on where you finish in the district decides how many kids each team can select.. I don't like it either because a lot of teams that don't particularly finish well still have multiple kids deserving of it..

Usually each coach nominates the players they want and then all the head coaches vote on it.. Not necessarily by position just the players that are most deserving..

Players can also be nominated for all of the individual awards such as MVP, MV Offensive player, MV defensive player, ect...

Depending on where you finish in the district decides how many kids each team can select.. I don't like it either because a lot of teams that don't particularly finish well still have multiple kids deserving of it..

Usually each coach nominates the players they want and then all the head coaches vote on it.. Not necessarily by position just the players that are most deserving..

Players can also be nominated for all of the individual awards such as MVP, MV Offensive player, MV defensive player, ect...

CB100; thanks again for the info.  I would have thought each coach voted on players for each position. Coaches would not be allowed to vote for their own players.

Good luck tonight !

Go Commando's !

The thing about the HHS players is they all started the school as freshmen, which tssaa doesn't care about where you go, just as long as you finish there. Now the fun thing is that 3 players share a common address with no "guardian" living there. This is the only thing that could come into question.

Now, beech may know some things about how to get players from metro to summer county. But my understanding is as long as they started as 9th graders, they are ok, and if they do find out, they would simply just have to pay residency in sumner county and still be elidgable no matter the actual address.