9-AAA part 2

MJGOLDENBEARS

Predictions for this week, guys?

Before the delirious minded Station Camp folk get on here... I fully expect Hendersonville get back to usual ways and beat the camp (once again) for the 7th time in 7 years. Beech game this week was close and Hville almost beat themselves, but I don't expect this one to be..

Question is, what will the pompous (for no reason) Station Camp fans think when their team goes back to their usual place as the 4th best of the Sumner 4? You've really separated yourselves from Hville/Gallatin/Beech... and not in a good way.

Reasons for Bison win

Better QB, we have Kyle, you don't

Better backs, we have Tre and Giley, you dont

Better line

Best coaches

SEC talent every year, get used to it

More SEC coaches will be in this week to look at all Bison talent

Jones, Saban, Rich

Well, before I forget, Id like to say what fun this has been chatting with all yall this season. Guess next year for my sons Senior year I will have to chat with a whole new crowd. Wish all of the 9AAA teams the best of luck where ever they end up in the playoffs or next years new district. Hope next years group are as opinionated as yall were lol .; Thanks and God bless 

Well, before I forget, Id like to say what fun this has been chatting with all yall this season. Guess next year for my sons Senior year I will have to chat with a whole new crowd. Wish all of the 9AAA teams the best of luck where ever they end up in the playoffs or next years new district. Hope next years group are as opinionated as yall were lol .; Thanks and God bless

Depending who you end up with, I think you will enjoy your next group as well.

Good luck and thanks for the pictures and insight.

Reasons for Bison win

Better QB, we have Kyle, you don't

Better backs, we have Tre and Giley, you dont

Better line

Best coaches

SEC talent every year, get used to it

More SEC coaches will be in this week to look at all Bison talent

Jones, Saban, Richt

As a Beech fan, I hope you and the administration at SC continue to believe you have the best coaches.

Edited by tandem