Smith County 3-4 vs Cannon County 0-7 does SC get to .500

Girl2

My apologies. I had no idea that your intelligence on here was based on how many posts you have. I don't support any specific team I just enjoy high school football.

newcomers tend to have to earn there stripes on here and it takes a while. Cudos for just being a fan in general. I like seeing the homers post news from the inside, but also like the fan who has no team in particular to bias his statements. Its good to hear from a mix of both.

You also need to be sure what you  "OUCH" about !!!!!!   Good luck the rest of the way LA.

I guess that I was a bit insensitive toward a certain team with my response. You may have been the only one who picked up on it though. Sorry...won't happen again...unless you start beating us again every year! Thanks for the well wishes and I hope you guys get back on track.

Guest Termite

Great point. I mean who wouldn't wanna practice all year long to get beat in the 1st round of the playoffs, right?

Here's one hsfootballnut. You can tell he was one of them body painting cheerleaders you was talking about, Probably never even played a game of checkers. No sense in doing any of it......might get beat.

Here's one hsfootballnut. You can tell he was one of them body painting cheerleaders you was talking about, Probably never even played a game of checkers. No sense in doing any of it......might get beat.

Not even a body painting cheerleader for the football team. What we have here is a body painting, female undergarment wearing, gender confused Navajo Indian chess team water boy.