Gerry Bertier's 4A Playoff Predictions After Week 7

Gerry Bertier

who??? oh u mean 3a manassas...

then craigmont wouldnt get the autobid for runner up and they would simply be a wildcard...behind chester co at 7-3...so that only makes their situation worse

If Chester can win Friday they will finish 9-1. If they don't win Friday, I still believe they will beat USJ and McNairy to finish 2nd and 8-2.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Quad 1 I see it shaking out like this at the end.

Fulton #1 seed

Elizabethton #2 seed will move to #5 seed if they lose to South

Greeneville #3 seed will move to #2 if South beats Betsy

Catholic #4 seed will move up if they beat Alcoa

South #5 seed will be #3 seed if they beat Betsy

Scott #6 seed

Carter #7 seed

Sullivan East #8 seed

i hope this doesnt play out like this. i think GHS needs to finish no lower than3 to have a legit shot at seeing fulton for the 5th year in a row....but then again, if our D keeps playing like this it wont matter who we see in the first couple rounds......Good luck to everyones team, hard to beleive we are just 4 weeks away from round one.

Fulton #1 seed

Scott #6 seed

Carter #7 seed

Sullivan East #8 seed

1 Knoxville Catholic 4A 1   7 8 5 44 27 2 Jackson Northside 4A 4   7 4 3 29 44 3 Crockett County 4A 4   7 4 2 32 41 4 Knoxville Fulton 4A 1   7 3 2 28 44 5 Loudon 4A 2   7 2 1 24 48 6 Marshall County 4A 3   6 6 4 40 32 7 Elizabethton 4A 1   6 6 3 34 39 8 Sullivan South 4A 1   6 5 2 30 43 9 Livingston Academy 4A 2   6 5 1 34 39 10 Dyersburg 4A 4   6 4 1 34 39 11 Signal Mountain 4A 2   6 4 1 33 37 12 Pearl Cohn 4A 3   6 4 1 32 43 13 Greeneville 4A 1   6 4 1 30 42

Fulton #1 seed

Scott #6 seed

Carter #7 seed

Sullivan East #8 seed

1 Knoxville Catholic 4A 1 4 Knoxville Fulton 4A

7 Elizabethton 4A 1 8 Sullivan South 4A 1 13 Greeneville 4A 1

THESE ARE THE TOP 5 SEEDS RIGHT NOW IN QUAD 1  WHERE DO YOU SEE CATH A 4 SEED , THERE RECORD IS TOO GOOD AND SOUTH OR BETSY CAN NOT PASS FULTON OR CATH - THE DEVILS COULD GET A 3 SPOT ALOT NEEDS TO HAPPEN BUT I SEE THEM FALLING IN AT A 4 SEED - BETSY HAS A BETTER RECORD IN THE WIN LOSS VS THE PEOPLE THEY PLAY!

If Chester can win Friday they will finish 9-1. If they don't win Friday, I still believe they will beat USJ and McNairy to finish 2nd and 8-2.

was referring to craigmont falling to 7-3...not chester broseph...

i agree chester goes 9-1 or 8-2...not sure they make it out of the 1st round tho...gota be 9-1 to find out

its not about who he thinks is going to beat them...it is based on tssaa tiebreakers and seeding strategy

and liberty is going to beat them brother

Liberty and Trezevant will be a very interesting match up... To people in Jackson. Listen, Coach Teli White got them boys from North Memphis ready... I don't see anyone from West of the Tenn beating these guys.

Liberty and Trezevant will be a very interesting match up... To people in Jackson. Listen, Coach Teli White got them boys from North Memphis ready... I don't see anyone from West of the Tenn beating these guys.

i mean this nicely...but u see the analogy...if u memphis folk would get ur head out of the memphis area...ud recognize that football is being played elsewhere...and @ a high level...hence ur whole thread about whitehaven hasnt fallen off, other teams are getting stronger

teams arent just getting better in memphis

there is a reason memphis only gets 2 teams in the 4a playoffs and its not because u only have 1 district

Knoxville Catholic

4A

Knoxville Fulton

4A

Elizabethton

4A

Sullivan South

4A

Greeneville

4A

THESE ARE THE TOP 5 SEEDS RIGHT NOW IN QUAD 1  WHERE DO YOU SEE CATH A 4 SEED , THERE RECORD IS TOO GOOD AND SOUTH OR BETSY CAN NOT PASS FULTON OR CATH - THE DEVILS COULD GET A 3 SPOT ALOT NEEDS TO HAPPEN BUT I SEE THEM FALLING IN AT A 4 SEED - BETSY HAS A BETTER RECORD IN THE WIN LOSS VS THE PEOPLE THEY PLAY!

the only way Catholic will be higher is if they beat Alcoa. Conference champs are seeded first. That would be Fulton, South/Betsy winner and Greeneville.