Hampton vs Hancock

tootiedwc

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know absolutely nothing about Hancock other than their scores. Hoping someone can give me a little info on how this game will go. Will A.M. Be back for this one?

My guess is A M will be used in a limited role this Friday, full capacity next week against SG. I'm sure they remember #3 from last season. He had a LARGE night.

#33 for Hancock is a MAN!! Other than that they aren't very good. Hampton could name the score if they wanted too. Barring Hancock doing something stupid to tick mike off Hampton will let off the gas early. Good time for Hampton to really work on some different things with some different kids. #33 may score on Hamptons 2's he's a load to tackle.

Mike will let off the gas whether he's mad or not. He's just that kind of guy. I remember he let up on south greene one time even though the players were throwing dirt in our players eyes

Another thing is, you would look real stupid losing a key player in a game thats already desided. I have seen cases where the other team left the starters in and it was obvious someone was gonna get hurt. In that case ,you have no other choice but put the starters back in. Who knows,it may take a full game. The score is 0 to 0 for the time being.

Dogs 50 Hancock 12 LJ will most likely go over 1100 yards  for the year.

Wouldn't surprise me to see us go 5 wide and sling it quite a bit, ole Lj might just be catching the ball or blocking downfield. Mike couldn't care less about stats, he just worries about the scoreboard. Thats a dang good way to go about it.