District 11AA

Wavotiger10

I'm actually a creekwood fan. I've probably forgot more about high sports in Tennessee than you ever knew.

Hey thug/Punk/Wavoh8er whatever you like to be called. You fit the first two quite well. We all know that your problem is with me. Since you claim not to know me... My name is James Alexander Shoumake. Find me on Facebook and confront me punk. Instead of bothering theses other posters. Come to me dude. They teach us in the Church, you take it to that person. Try doing that dude. I'm sick of you trashing theses other guys when your problem is me. Quit being wuss and talk to me. TO COACHT ADMINS: please do not lock down this thread. The other posters do not deserve that. Now I'm out again. Maybe dude will have the guts to say something to Shuey.

Hey thug/Punk/Wavoh8er whatever you like to be called. You fit the first two quite well. We all know that your problem is with me. Since you claim not to know me... My name is James Alexander Shoumake. Find me on Facebook and confront me punk. Instead of bothering theses other posters. Come to me dude. They teach us in the Church, you take it to that person. Try doing that dude. I'm sick of you trashing theses other guys when your problem is me. Quit being wuss and talk to me. TO COACHT ADMINS: please do not lock down this thread. The other posters do not deserve that. Now I'm out again. Maybe dude will have the guts to say something to Shuey.

Shuey sounds like a dogs toy. Why call me names for pointing out Alcoa football has reached a place Waverly could only dream about. When it comes to basketball your Waverly team is just average, if they were in a district in Memphis they would be lucky to be a .500 team by the end of year. Please wear a smokey hat with ears to the creekwood game so I can pick you out.

• Upvote 1