District 11AA

Wavotiger10

I am beginning to think all these Waverly fans have gotten scared is why they have quit posting. I am beginning to wonder if they can stay out of the district cellar by the end of the season. Wonder if they will even finish the season with an overall winning record.

:motorbike: CREEKWOOD Red Hawk Express :motorbike:

they will finish with a winning record by talent alone but when it comes down to discipline and playing the game it will end up just like the football this year. too many individuals on the starting line-up

• 2 weeks later...

1.Creekwood

2. Mont. Central

3. Waverly

4. Stewart

5. Camden

6. Hickman Co

7. Fairview

8. Lewis County

9. East Hickman

Halfway through the season and CreekWood is definitely the class of the district. I think Waverly, MC, and SC will be in a dogfight for positions 2-4. Fairview will be at bottom with EH, LC, and Camden fighting 6-8. I have watched Camden play a few games and it's obvious they aren't in shape. Their offense is nonexistent as they just stand around and take bad shots. Their team defense is extremely weak and they only have one player who knows how to play defense.

Watched Cw play last night. They are for real and will be tough for anyone to beat. They have shooters everywhere . Impossible to defend all of their shooters. If they shoot well they may not lose. One of best shooting teams I've ever seen. Plunkett, cummins twins, edmondson , and Turpin can stroke it. They have some shooters off the bench as well. Extremely fun to watch. This team could have as many as 5 players that will play at next level.

Halfway through the season and CreekWood is definitely the class of the district. I think Waverly, MC, and SC will be in a dogfight for positions 2-4. Fairview will be at bottom with EH, LC, and Camden fighting 6-8. I have watched Camden play a few games and it's obvious they aren't in shape. Their offense is nonexistent as they just stand around and take bad shots. Their team defense is extremely weak and they only have one player who knows how to play defense.

The Waverly transfer is the only person on the team who knows how to play good hard defense. #20 is definitely the best at taking bad shots when no one is even under the basket.
  • Upvote 1

The Waverly transfer is the only person on the team who knows how to play good hard defense. #20 is definitely the best at taking bad shots when no one is even under the basket.

Sounds like Camden squeaked by again with a good defense effort from the Waverly transfer. It's obvious they teach defense on that side of the river. We need to send the rest of the team over there to learn. Based on the score it must have been another one of those stand around offensive performances where Camden shoots with no one under the basket to rebound.