District 11AA

Wavotiger10

just like it did in the region semi's last year

Exactly right ...I really don't see how one game is supposed to be relevant in a conversation about a teams style/ philosophy  of play so enlighten me if you can?Or put the weed down until you're thinking clearly.maybe its brain damage? Keep in mind the sad little pot shots(pun intended) have no effect on me what so ever as I am not a Waverly fan. I am  just familiar with their program from being an opponent from a neighbor town. 

Exactly right ...I really don't see how one game is supposed to be relevant in a conversation about a teams style/ philosophy  of play so enlighten me if you can?Or put the weed down until you're thinking clearly.maybe its brain damage? Keep in mind the sad little pot shots(pun intended) have no effect on me what so ever as I am not a Waverly fan. I am  just familiar with their program from being an opponent from a neighbor town.

You don't sound like a Camden fan either, you sound like a bandwagon follower of whichever team you think is on top. Truth is Waverly has a good team not a great team. The position they are in is hopeless with CPA in the regionals and Memphis teams after that. I'm a Creekwood can and they are in the same boat. I still don't think Waverly has anything for us. Face the facts this district is going no where

Creek Wood played a great 1st half against CPA.  CPA made adjustments at halftime and pulled away.  Edmondson played his heart out against Blackwell. (Where is Edmondson at anyway, haven't seen his name in box scores this year) With the district and regional tourneys both in Charlotte this year and no serious injuries to the team, they have as much of a chance to advance as anyone.  All last year the talk was CPA and White Station winning it all but it was Jackson Southside and Blackman who put the ball in their cases.  That is the beauty of high school sports.  Let the kids play and enjoy the ride. 

Creekwood  did not graduate a starter either and I hear they got a huge/tall transfer..very close games between Waverly and CW last season and the Redhawks were beaten on the boards pretty badly both games...I will  make the game @ Waverly for sure

You don't sound like a Camden fan either, you sound like a bandwagon follower of whichever team you think is on top. Truth is Waverly has a good team not a great team. The position they are in is hopeless with CPA in the regionals and Memphis teams after that. I'm a Creekwood can and they are in the same boat. I still don't think Waverly has anything for us. Face the facts this district is going no where

Aww look Mr. I know more about "high sports"is trying to troll off someone elses coherent statement  again...

I am a Camden fan expressing my unbiased  opinion. As a rule Camden and Waverly root against each other in district play unless it benefits us other wise. That doesn't make us blind or stupid in our honest opinions of each other.That's not the case with you.

A self professed  Redhawks fan who also  claims   you are an Alcoa fan while  "trying" to look smart and troll and  failing miserably at both

:rolleyes:

Edited by Beagle

Creek Wood played a great 1st half against CPA.  CPA made adjustments at halftime and pulled away.  Edmondson played his heart out against Blackwell. (Where is Edmondson at anyway, haven't seen his name in box scores this year) With the district and regional tourneys both in Charlotte this year and no serious injuries to the team, they have as much of a chance to advance as anyone.  All last year the talk was CPA and White Station winning it all but it was Jackson Southside and Blackman who put the ball in their cases.  That is the beauty of high school sports.  Let the kids play and enjoy the ride. 

Very true..2 excellent basketball teams comming back in our district and I intend to enjoy it..except while they are beating the socks off us... I understood that one of Creekwoods players blew out his knee might be the Edmondson kid your talking about

Edited by Beagle

Shuey sounds like a dogs toy. Why call me names for pointing out Alcoa football has reached a place Waverly could only dream about. When it comes to basketball your Waverly team is just average, if they were in a district in Memphis they would be lucky to be a .500 team by the end of year. Please wear a smokey hat with ears to the creekwood game so I can pick you out.

If they were in a district in Memphis they would be drawing from the same talent pool as the schools in Memphis there for would be just as good if not better than they are right now record wise but much more battle tested come tourney time....Think before you speak :wacko:

Look it seems to me you are looking for a battle of wits yet have come unarmed so  I am going to walk away and leave yo to your ramblings..please continue with out me.. I will laugh at you silently :lol:  

Edited by Beagle

one game can be relevant, and they got exposed. saw Waverly play numerous times. their defense looked good against average teams. Always know that just cause it glitters doesn't mean it's gold.

They are far from disciplined you need to watch creekwood play then you'll understand what disciplined looks like. That a game with Cascade was less than a year ago...that's recent you big dummy. I do hate Waverly but I'm no fan of any other particular team in the district. I've seen Camden play and Stewart play and film of creekwood.

By the way the Alcoa Tornadoes are playing in the championship game, where is Waverly's football team playing?

I'm actually a creekwood fan. I've probably forgot more about high sports in Tennessee than you ever knew.

If you're going to stir the pot, at least be consistent. I'm assuming you're capable of reading and will understand the difference between the two posts I quoted.

• Upvote 1