CCS @ Marion

mc51

What kind of mess is this?  You Marion people tried all kinds of tricks last year.  Getting that Hale man to practice with you, painting field houses and no telling what else.  I garuntee you that Moore man wont try any tricks like that.  That Moore man has won 2 championships in a row.  That Ross man has one won championship out of 6.  That is not a real good record.  You think im joking but im not.

That Hale man sold you out for $50. You think im joking but im not. We can't paint our field house this year because you won't get to see it. I was at the Bell Co game this year and all I heard was how the Pirates need to get rid of that Moore man. He was 14-2 after that night. SP fans are spoiled I think.

That Hale man sold you out for $50. You think im joking but im not. We can't paint our field house this year because you won't get to see it. I was at the Bell Co game this year and all I heard was how the Pirates need to get rid of that Moore man. He was 14-2 after that night. SP fans are spoiled I think.

I garuntee you better not paint that Moore mans fieldhouse.  I garuntee you he will be real mad if you do.  You think im joking but im not.

Not necessarily, but they weren't very disciplined under the last regime either

Are you joking me?  I garuntee you I would have rather had Grider coaching than that durn Beck man or that McCurry man.  Grider never won two championships in a row but I garuntee you he wouldnt do what that McCurry man did.  You think im joking but im not.

Ain't no one bothering anything Roy. Calm down. Hey it's 11:15 why aren't you at Ronnie's Red Eye 2?

I garuntee you I still cant eat that mess that Ronnies cook since I had my colon exam yesterday.  Im still not up to par.  I will be back up there this week to talk to that man about this Davis mans team. You think im joking but im not.