CCS @ Marion

mc51

I garuntee you I was talking to that durn truth prevails not you.  He was saying Griders players didnt act right.  I garuntee you Grider was a better coach than some of those dipsticks you Marion people have had coach your boys.  You think im joking but im not.

Probably the only time I will have to agree with you is right here.....

As for this game, this will be comparable to sp and will help get us prepared for them. Never thought I would compare ccs to sp.......Lol. I don't expect us to beat ccs as bad as signal did, but then again I didn't expect us to give up less yards to seq than nd did. This team has improved a ton since the first of the season and to be in the situation we were at qb,you have to give the offensive coordinator credit for turning a tight end into a functional qb. Like I said the defense will keep us in any game we play and the magic number is 21 for us to score. There are a ton of underclassmen getting playing time on this team, even when the starters are in. Most sp fans hoping that we will have a down year next year are going to be sadly mistaken. The whole o-line returns next year I think and we will have several fast backs, especially in year two of the speed program. 31-14 mc

Old Pirate says most football fans in general....know the Warriors ain't going to a threat next year nor is SP. Jasper's schedule gets a HEEP stiffer, SP's schedule will get a HEEP lighter but both be down. The Truth faces both programs Edited by OLD PIRATE

Old Pirate says most football fans in general....know the Warriors ain't going to a threat next year nor is SP. Jasper's schedule gets a HEEP stiffer, SP's schedule will get a HEEP lighter but both be down. The Truth faces both programs

Most everybody thinks with Zeman leaving we will be done. There are some good football players on the MC squad. Pirate fans will get a good dose of it in a couple weeks. Plan on hearing one your former players name being called for a TD.

Edited by PurplePower68

Most everybody thinks with Zeman leaving we will be done. There are some good football players on the MC squad. Pirate fans will get a good dose of it in a couple weeks. Plan on hearing one your former players name being called for a TD.

I don't think that. Marion has some very good juniors as well. My nephew's best friend has a son in the junior class. They will see a little dip once the junior class graduates, but you will never again see Marion going through sub .500 seasons.