CCS @ Marion

mc51

Never heard me say that did you? Marion has a good coach. I've said it for three years. If you're going to add gold ball number 5 this is the year to do it. Marion will still be good, but a gold ball is not happening the next two years.

Nope never heard you say that, just a few others. Chasing that trophy is always nice but I am a realist. The next couple years will see maybe 7-3 records.

SP should get knocked out on Halloween. I'm going to take a page from some Marion fans book. Marion has the superior team. They should win comfortably. That's what we have been told for years when the shoe was on the other foot. You are wrong about Pruitt. He is a very good football coach. I had the chance to get to know him while he was in Jasper. He ran some spread but he also ran the I.

I got to know him pretty well too. He was in love with spread though.

Never said it was all the coach. It's just hilarious that Ross was God the 2 months he was at sp. You just showed your football intelligence with the Pruitt crap. Just because he beat sp doesn't mean he was a great coach. He was better than some we have had but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know you don't run the spread at Jasper. I like those zzzzzzzzz's you started with. There will be a lot more after you guys get knocked out Halloween.

Not sure where you got your misinformed chatter. The only thing OP heard he did was spend a HEEP of $, talk,talk,talk and whine when he couldn't bring his buddies. Personally, that ain't worked too well for you Jasper kinfolkes, cause not a nary one of you know the offense is much.

Not sure where you got your misinformed chatter. The only thing OP heard he did was spend a HEEP of $, talk,talk,talk and whine when he couldn't bring his buddies. Personally, that ain't worked too well for you Jasper kinfolkes, cause not a nary one of you know the offense is much.

The only misinformed one here is you. Money has been spent on upgrading facilities that needed to be done years ago. I do know one thing, Ross has done more to upgrade the field and field house than any coach in 20 years. As far as assistant coaches go his buddy is the offensive coordinator and am glad to have him. I will take a 42 point per game average with JV playing half of the 3rd qtrs and the 4th. Like I said, it's not rocket science op. Go back to sleep. Zzzzzzzzz.....

Edited by PurplePower68

Ross said when he came to Jasper he was going to be a wing spread type offense.

dad burnit, OP felt the sudden need for some Super PolyGrip when that mess was posted. Pirate knowd that too, figure that Jasper feller suffering from too many skillet attacks cause he showed exactly what he didn't know.......LOPAO...Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! Edited by OLD PIRATE

The only misinformed one here is you. Money has been spent on upgrading facilities that needed to be done years ago. I do know one thing, Ross has done more to upgrade the field and field house than any coach in 20 years. As far as assistant coaches go his buddy is the offensive coordinator and am glad to have him. I will take a 42 point per game average with JV playing half of the 3rd qtrs and the 4th. Like I said, it's not rocket science op. Go back to sleep. Zzzzzzzzz.....

Youngon, Old Pirate loves it when you Jasper fellers come out to play. OP responded to your post about the Jasper whistle blowers time at SP. No body from SP gives a hoot bout when you paint everything purple round the jailhouse. Again, one of you Jasperlites have proven how confused you kinfolkes are. Edited by OLD PIRATE

Marion might not be challenged in the playoffs. 21 plus or more against others in the east? Do you think it's possible?

I wish I was as optimistic as you lol. Lack of strong competition hurts deeper in the playoffs. Trousdale will be tough. Grace with their passing will pose a problem. Oneida looks to be tough. Not conceding those games but I don't think it's as easy of a road as some feel.

I wish I was as optimistic as you lol. Lack of strong competition hurts deeper in the playoffs. Trousdale will be tough. Grace with their passing will pose a problem. Oneida looks to be tough. Not conceding those games but I don't think it's as easy of a road as some feel.

Good Night John Boy! Look forward to the next play time.