CCS @ Marion

mc51

They did have a tougher schedule. One of my friends was an All State qb for him. He left to be closer to his dad but there was a little more to the leaving than people know. That's all I can say about it.

Much better schedule during the Pruitt days..he left for his dad and greasy grimes couldnt call the shots so they didnt see eye to eye..him leaving hurt jasper

Roy, I garuntee you one thing, maybe that moore man better pull some new plays outa his bag real soon or yall might end up 4-6. You thinking i'm joking but you know it's true.

Listen here ole boy. I garuntee you didnt answer my question. Did that Ross not use one of his trick plays to beat that Mallory man at central? I garuntee you Murphy told me he would have used everything he had to beat them. You think im joking but im not.

Much better schedule during the Pruitt days..he left for his dad and greasy grimes couldnt call the shots so they didnt see eye to eye..him leaving hurt jasper

I tried to tell that former mchs man that Pruitt man was a good coach. He trained his son and now he coached in the sec and won a championship last year with that Fisher man and also won a championship with that saban man. I garuntee you that Ross man hasnt trained anybody to coach in the SEC. You think im joking but im not.

Listen here ole boy. I garuntee you didnt answer my question. Did that Ross not use one of his trick plays to beat that Mallory man at central? I garuntee you Murphy told me he would have used everything he had to beat them. You think im joking but im not.

McCurry ran a different trick play every week. Most coaches have them believe it or not

I'm pretty sure they will play the semi final game at home cause quad 1 had the home semi final game last year when both #1's were still alive. Trousdale traveled to knox grace

Right, but both were one seeds. If we are a two seed and the one seed is still alive from the far east, we wouldn't have that game at home because seeding takes presidence over whose turn it is to host the semi-final. Best case scenario would be for the one seed in the far east to lose as well and then we would host the semi