CCS @ Marion

mc51

I rarely wear a tshirt so I haven't seen them. What are they? I will be at this one, but I know it will probably be painful to watch. I'm a realist.

I don't think it will be painful to watch, it will be a whole lot better than the past eight years hopefully. I am a realist as well. The shirts they are having printed has a p on it and it looks like it is spray painted. Will be a good souvenir for the pirate fans to remember the beating they are about to take.

I don't think it will be painful to watch, it will be a whole lot better than the past eight years hopefully. I am a realist as well. The shirts they are having printed has a p on it and it looks like it is spray painted. Will be a good souvenir for the pirate fans to remember the beating they are about to take.

Just remember, don't rub it in on me too bad. I just hope we can come out injury free and have a shot in the east. SP, Greenback and Coalfield are still the three teams to beat.

Right, but both were one seeds. If we are a two seed and the one seed is still alive from the far east, we wouldn't have that game at home because seeding takes presidence over whose turn it is to host the semi-final. Best case scenario would be for the one seed in the far east to lose as well and then we would host the semi

i tried to provide a link but its not letting me.

Edited by Southtowner

Right, but both were one seeds. If we are a two seed and the one seed is still alive from the far east, we wouldn't have that game at home because seeding takes presidence over whose turn it is to host the semi-final. Best case scenario would be for the one seed in the far east to lose as well and then we would host the semi

In Class 1A, 2A, 3A, 4A, 5A and 6A the higher seeded team shall be the host school in the first three rounds of the playoffs. In the semifinal and final rounds, in odd years, the top team in each bracket shall be the host/home team. In even numbered years, the bottom team in each bracket shall be the host/home team. If two teams from the same district meet in the semifinal round, the team seeded higher in the district standings shall host. 

last year trousdale was a 1 seed and grace was a 1 seed also

Truth,I garuntee you I want ever let you Marion people live down what you did last year. That was one for the ages. You made espn. I garuntee you some of the higher ups new that Hale man was practicing and getting paid. That Burnett man figured out real quick he did that mess. I bet that McCurry man didnt tell them he was going to paint the durn field house. You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard

The sad thing is that the kids are the only one that suffered. Coaches got to go on with their lives and keep coaching. They should have all been banned from coaching for a couple years. It was a Marion thing but it was a jasper feller, a Dunlap feller, a sp feller and whatever mac was. He traveled so much I don't know if he even has a hometown.

The sad thing is that the kids are the only one that suffered. Coaches got to go on with their lives and keep coaching. They should have all been banned from coaching for a couple years. It was a Marion thing but it was a jasper feller, a Dunlap feller, a sp feller and whatever mac was. He traveled so much I don't know if he even has a hometown.

I garuntee you are mostly right. Up until then you can day what you want but that McCurry man was an icon to you Marion people. He had a track record and you still hired him. You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard