CCS @ Marion

mc51

I sure remember a lot of pitchburg people on that Ross bandwagon when he was your HC. Now that he is in Jasper he isn't that great huh? I can understand he has haters but the deal sp promised him they went back on. I don't blame Grider for backing out on the Coahulla Creek job when they went back on their deal either. Love him or hate him he is still a good coach. He's gonna make believers out of some people Halloween night. Don't say you weren't warned. Bahahaha.......

I sure remember a lot of pitchburg people on that Ross bandwagon when he was your HC. Now that he is in Jasper he isn't that great huh? I can understand he has haters but the deal sp promised him they went back on. I don't blame Grider for backing out on the Coahulla Creek job when they went back on their deal either. Love him or hate him he is still a good coach. He's gonna make believers out of some people Halloween night. Don't say you weren't warned. Bahahaha.......

LOPAO.............Zzzzzzzzz, Old Pirate will acknowledge the Warriors have a superior squad of talent to most of the valley! Good enough......that was true through the years from youth ball on Jasper folkes have been clambering bout them. So sit back and let the young ones have their..... memories as being a good group period. Don't however pretend or indicate it is because of the coach. Fact is the best coach Jasper has had in years is at Plainview, Ala now, Thatt is the Whole Truth! The kids are the ones that have made believers out of people, not the feller with the whistle. The Jasper kids would be winners no matter who the love offering went too! The Warrior players deserve more credit and respect than the crap you're spreading! Good group period! You Jasper fellers have forgotten, the cook can't make chicken soup out of chicken poop! Enjoy a good group of young men that wear that god awful purple. Those kids would be winners no matter who coached them! Edited by OLD PIRATE

Never heard me say that did you? Marion has a good coach. I've said it for three years. If you're going to add gold ball number 5 this is the year to do it. Marion will still be good, but a gold ball is not happening the next two years.

LOPAO.............Zzzzzzzzz, Old Pirate will acknowledge the Warriors have a superior squad of talent to most of the valley! Good enough......that was true through the years from youth ball on Jasper folkes have been clambering bout them. So sit back and let the young ones have their..... memories as being a good group period. Don't however pretend or indicate it is because of the coach. Fact is the best coach Jasper has had in years is at Plainview, Ala now, Thatt is the Whole Truth! The kids are the ones that have made believers out of people, not the feller with the whistle. The Jasper kids would be winners no matter who the love offering went too! The Warrior player deserve more than the crap you're spreading! Good group period!

Never said it was all the coach. It's just hilarious that Ross was God the 2 months he was at sp. You just showed your football intelligence with the Pruitt crap. Just because he beat sp doesn't mean he was a great coach. He was better than some we have had but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know you don't run the spread at Jasper. I like those zzzzzzzzz's you started with. There will be a lot more after you guys get knocked out Halloween.

SP should get knocked out on Halloween. I'm going to take a page from some Marion fans book. Marion has the superior team. They should win comfortably. That's what we have been told for years when the shoe was on the other foot. You are wrong about Pruitt. He is a very good football coach. I had the chance to get to know him while he was in Jasper. He ran some spread but he also ran the I.