CCS @ Marion

mc51

LOPAO...., Youngon, are they still trying to learn some of them Boise state trick plays? BTW, shame on them coaches if they didn't run all their plays and got shut out once! Recon that needs re-thought

What i'm saying is that they are still adding plays from the playbook, OLD PIRATE unlike SP they are NOT drawing plays up during a time out. Let me ask you a question has South Pittsburg's offense not changed any this year? Are they still running the same offense they ran against Bell County? And if they have not added any new plays then that might be the reason you are 4-4?  

• Upvote 1

What kind of horse mess is this? You mean to tell me that Ross man took a loss instead of pulling a few secrets out and try and beat those central boys? I garuntee you are full of mess. That McCurry man pulled out all of his tricks last year. You think im joking but im not.

Roy, I garuntee you one thing, maybe that moore man better pull some new plays outa his bag real soon or yall might end up 4-6. You thinking i'm  joking but you know it's true.  

What i'm saying is that they are still adding plays from the playbook, OLD PIRATE unlike SP they are NOT drawing plays up during a time out. Let me ask you a question has South Pittsburg's offense not changed any this year? Are they still running the same offense they ran against Bell County? And if they have not added any new plays then that might be the reason you are 4-4?

Most teams have a series of plays they run. We have returned to more wingT stuff recently. Drawing up plays in the dirt is quite a funny statement.

Thank you. He did more with less than a lot of coaches could.

Yes he did a good job I remember a 6-0 pirate team coming to jasper to play an left 6-1 because if Pruitt's game plan. We lined up in our jumbo goal line package an run all night an controlled the clock. Also the last time MC beat the pirates

Yes he did a good job I remember a 6-0 pirate team coming to jasper to play an left 6-1 because if Pruitt's game plan. We lined up in our jumbo goal line package an run all night an controlled the clock. Also the last time MC beat the pirates

I remember that game. SP wasn't as good as their record that season. Lost early in the playoffs.

What i'm saying is that they are still adding plays from the playbook, OLD PIRATE unlike SP they are NOT drawing plays up during a time out. Let me ask you a question has South Pittsburg's offense not changed any this year? Are they still running the same offense they ran against Bell County? And if they have not added any new plays then that might be the reason you are 4-4?

Recon everyone is still trying to find those magic plays! Old Pirate ain't seen an attempt to Boise up the play book thou. SP was dealt a serious blow losing their OC weeks before the season. Recon theys still in recovery mold with progress shown lately but the Pirates are short on gunpowder. Youngon, OP is thrilled to know your cage was rattled.......BYW, is you a water boy for SP or jest providing free psychic readings of inside the SP timeout huddles? Edited by OLD PIRATE