CCS @ Marion

mc51

LOPAO.............Zzzzzzzzz, Old Pirate will acknowledge the Warriors have a superior squad of talent to most of the valley! Good enough......that was true through the years from youth ball on Jasper folkes have been clambering bout them. So sit back and let the young ones have their..... memories as being a good group period. Don't however pretend or indicate it is because of the coach. Fact is the best coach Jasper has had in years is at Plainview, Ala now, Thatt is the Whole Truth! The kids are the ones that have made believers out of people, not the feller with the whistle. The Jasper kids would be winners no matter who the love offering went too! The Warrior players deserve more credit and respect than the crap you're spreading! Good group period! You Jasper fellers have forgotten, the cook can't make chicken soup out of chicken poop! Enjoy a good group of young men that wear that god awful purple. Those kids would be winners no matter who coached them!

Pruitt was an excellent coach, but the truth is the first year he ran the I formation with a little option and the offense was pretty good. The second year he put in more of a Hoover type spread and the offense wasn't as good. I would think Ross would be okay with saying Pruitt was better. He has been a coach for way longer. Let me pose a question for you Op, you say that next year Mc will be down again. When Ross goes 8-2 or 7-3 with an upgraded schedule, are you then gonna be prepared to admit he is a pretty good coach?

SP should get knocked out on Halloween. I'm going to take a page from some Marion fans book. Marion has the superior team. They should win comfortably. That's what we have been told for years when the shoe was on the other foot. You are wrong about Pruitt. He is a very good football coach. I had the chance to get to know him while he was in Jasper. He ran some spread but he also ran the I.

I will agree with that. Mc is the fave this year. They should win comfortably barring and major injuries this week. Whether they do or not remains to be seen. I know that's hard for some pirate fans to believe. I say we Marion fans should take over the pirate home stands on Halloween since I am assuming they will be half empty. Also, I like the t shirts y'all are getting printed for the game, cute idea!!!

Old Pirate says, Rock Star, King... recon Snake Oil Salesmen are plentiful now-a-days. Figure a feller needs a right powerful pair of Rose Colored Glasses to fall for any of this mess!

Tell me old pirate, what makes Ross a SOS as you call him? I know you are butthurt over him leaving, but tell us why you think that? The team is good, but Ross is showing that he knows how to build and run a program and he will be successful wherever he goes. Whoever said it was right, Mc has had some good coaches, but the reason for the decline in the program was the hiring off the staff from colquettes. There were about three hires that should have never been hired because it set the program back as a couple were first time coaches that should have never been hired at the time that they were.

You are correct. That would mean Marion would still play them all at home because MTCS would probably lose before the quarterfinals.

Actually they would travel in the semi-final if the number one was still alive in quad one. Hopefully the rockets will take care of business this week or huntland next because an overtime win against whitwell tells me all I need to know about mtcs.

I'm pretty sure they will play the semi final game at home cause quad 1 had the home semi final game last year when both #1's were still alive. Trousdale traveled to knox grace

correct if marion wins out an get the #1 seed they would be at home all the way to cookevilleif they make it that far

Pruitt was an excellent coach, but the truth is the first year he ran the I formation with a little option and the offense was pretty good. The second year he put in more of a Hoover type spread and the offense wasn't as good. I would think Ross would be okay with saying Pruitt was better. He has been a coach for way longer. Let me pose a question for you Op, you say that next year Mc will be down again. When Ross goes 8-2 or 7-3 with an upgraded schedule, are you then gonna be prepared to admit he is a pretty good coach?

What kind of mess is this? I garuntee you that Pruitt man is a better coach than that Ross man. He trained that other Pruitt man and he coached with that Saban man that Fisher man and now that Richt man. He won a durn championship with that Fisher man. I garuntee you that Ross man hasnt trained another man to coach in the SEC. You think im joking but im not.

What kind of mess is this? I garuntee you that Pruitt man is a better coach than that Ross man. He trained that other Pruitt man and he coached with that Saban man that Fisher man and now that Richt man. He won a durn championship with that Fisher man. I garuntee you that Ross man hasnt trained another man to coach in the SEC. You think im joking but im not.

LMBO. Roy does have a point.

I will agree with that. Mc is the fave this year. They should win comfortably barring and major injuries this week. Whether they do or not remains to be seen. I know that's hard for some pirate fans to believe. I say we Marion fans should take over the pirate home stands on Halloween since I am assuming they will be half empty. Also, I like the t shirts y'all are getting printed for the game, cute idea!!!

I rarely wear a tshirt so I haven't seen them. What are they? I will be at this one, but I know it will probably be painful to watch. I'm a realist.