william blount vs farragut

Bearden is beyond awful...I'm actually shocked they scored that many on Farragut...beat Farragut and you should win Bearden as well

Bearden has had a terrible season, but I wouldn't say they are a terrible team. When I think of a terrible team I think of a team that doesn't have any good athletes. I saw some athletes on that team last night and if they can get it together they could probably be a decent team. Last year we played farragut really close and led most of the game.. And farragut had killed bearden the week before.. So you would think we would have killed bearden too. No.. Bearden comes out and prolly played their best game of the season and beat us. You can never really predict how a team is going to play on a friday night regardless of how good or bad they have been.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gov, you lost me when you said a few pages earlier that Maryville was vastly superior to West.

Not to bring up that game again bc both teams were subjected to the worst referees I've ever seen officiate a game, but I think West played them pretty tough overall and had the lead briefly even though Maryville went on to win. Maryville could have won 38-16 instead of the 31-16 final, but I didn't see them play 5 qb's play against West and if I'm wrong please correct me Maryville fans.

I admit Maryville is better or even superior to West bc they played, but to say vastly superior is both insulting and ignorant.

Best of luck against Farragut and I hope you win bc West needs William Blount to get to 5 wins and help their playoff seeding...my only advice just don't underestimate them.

West played a very good game against Maryville

I would think West has a real chance at the 5A State Championship....

I was very impressed with the West team ( a lot of speed )......West has my respect

West played a very good game against Maryville

I would think West has a real chance at the 5A State Championship....

I was very impressed with the West team ( a lot of speed )......West has my respect

Appreciate it...I think that Maryville game did a lot for West in getting them ready for some of the teams that could play them come playoff time. It also helped them see how much better they have to be to become a champion.

Gov, you lost me when you said a few pages earlier that Maryville was vastly superior to West.

Not to bring up that game again bc both teams were subjected to the worst referees I've ever seen officiate a game, but I think West played them pretty tough overall and had the lead briefly even though Maryville went on to win. Maryville could have won 38-16 instead of the 31-16 final, but I didn't see them play 5 qb's play against West and if I'm wrong please correct me Maryville fans.

I admit Maryville is better or even superior to West bc they played, but to say vastly superior is both insulting and ignorant.

Best of luck against Farragut and I hope you win bc West needs William Blount to get to 5 wins and help their playoff seeding...my only advice just don't underestimate them.

West has a great team, played a very good game vs Maryville

I hope they can bring home the 5A Gold Ball this year

Hoping the Ads have a great week of practice this week, not gonna be able to get by there since I am out of town, but will be back Friday afternoon and should be able to get to William Blount for the game. 

Gov91, who is the starter that you hear might be returning? Just curious because we have been in the same boat most of the year with kids hurt and what not.

Hoping the Ads have a great week of practice this week, not gonna be able to get by there since I am out of town, but will be back Friday afternoon and should be able to get to William Blount for the game.

Gov91, who is the starter that you hear might be returning? Just curious because we have been in the same boat most of the year with kids hurt and what not.

#30. He is a WR/RB/wildcat QB. We also have a defensive starter back this week who had to sit out last week, #5. Those are the only two I know about.

That defensive starter has not dressed yet this week, don't expect to see him.  Do expect to see the Govs offense to be on track with only one QB playing.  If the offense comes to play, Govs will roll, 45-14

Very interesting you think a William Blount will beat Farragut 45-14. Comparing the schedules and results, I just don't see that happening. Hopefully this Farragut team will come out hungry tomorrow night and score early and often. I haven't been able to get by practice this week to check them out, but hopefully we are continuing to get healthy and players haven't given up. I think it will be a good game on Friday night, since both teams know that a loss pretty much kills any hope of a playoff spot.