Big Games in Memphis - Week 9

kwc

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

George Rodgers, Jr. Him and/or his pops played at U of M. I think he's the DB coach.

Wait a Minute... Coach Rutherford is acting as an Assistant??? He's better than over Half of the Head coaches in Shelby Co!!!

Wasn't Major Wright at one of the Private Schools for a Spell? Did he not win enough? He was a Major (no Pun intended) Bug-A-Boo for Whitehaven early on in the Saulsberry era.

He's doing more then acting, lol, that man is over there coaching! That's what he said. I instantly turned the volume up on the radio when I heard that.

Correct. Major Wright left White Station to coach at Briarcrest. He was unceremoniously relieved of his coaching duties after the school year ended, if I remember correctly. He took the RE job not to soon after that. I guess coach Rutherford was looking for work and Coach Wright knows a good coach when he sees one.

Edited by kwc

The referee's that called the Whitehaven game all should lose there license to officiate!!! The whole crew was just pathetic!!! Who is over the officiating??? Someone need to show Tssaa the film of this game. We could not run 2 plays without flags bein thrown. .. our kids are taught better than that. We got more holding calls than a nursery!! They didn have to worry about us running up the score because that's not what we do. We have more class than that. They made it hard for the kids and the fans to get in the game. ..

The referee's that called the Whitehaven game all should lose there license to officiate!!! The whole crew was just pathetic!!! Who is over the officiating??? Someone need to show Tssaa the film of this game. We could not run 2 plays without flags bein thrown. .. our kids are taught better than that. We got more holding calls than a nursery!! They didn have to worry about us running up the score because that's not what we do. We have more class than that. They made it hard for the kids and the fans to get in the game. ..

I don't know which crew is worse. The crew who officiated the game tonight or the crew who officiated the Ridgeway game. BOTH were horrible. The question becomes, which crew was more atrocious then the other?

Edited by kwc

Wow! Two sets of officials like that on the same night! This sounds about like the Henry County game at Northeast. Hate to hear it happened to Whitehaven too...

Wow! Two sets of officials like that on the same night! This sounds about like the Henry County game at Northeast. Hate to hear it happened to Whitehaven too...

Drew, it was bad all night long. It was the topic of conversation with EVERYONE after the game. Even the Shelby County Sherriff Deputy that was working the game agreed.