Greeneville @ Signal Mountain

DevilMan03

Sorry I missed you guys at the game.  Always a ton of stuff to get done before home games, and I wasn't in a mood to talk to anybody after the game.  gaah.gif

Congratulations on the win,  Great job by your coaches at halftime, sorry we didn't respond.  Glad you didn't show video of us committing suicide on fourth downs. bag.gif

Good luck in the playoffs.  Quad 1 is going to be brutal again.

It sure felt like one, but watch the film and look at the stats without your green glasses.

10eff723-02c7-4ddf-a7b2-5bf69267e8d8.jpg

You will see a game that easily could have been 14-14 at the half and 21-21 going into the 4th qtr.  The three stops by your defense decided the game, but a win is a win and a loss is a loss.

you have my permission to use this picture as your new avatar, if you like :roflolk:

love um :thumb: , looks like my Sr album pic

booger watched some film....You want admit to the fact that we could have easily put 2 more touchdowns on ya if we had not dropped a couple of passes to our receivers in the open that your players could not run with.....We got scuses for not putting more than 35 on ya too

.......and what Booger really saw was an opponent incapable of putting a ball in the end zone starting on 1st down  inside the 10 (x3) on our defense and a team that chose to kick a field goal on a 4th and short late in the game when you were down 20+ to safe face from the embarrassment of a shut-out instead of trying to score touch downs  ...much like the one Greeneville is watching; thats the film Booger watched

...Booger just sayin  :mrgreen:

...believe Booger when he tells you, we can all self promote on billboard if you are willing to spend the money like Troll

15182142995_707219dcbb.jpg