Wk 9 - Nashville Christian 8-0 (#2-1A) @ East Nashville 8-0 (#3-3A)

kenmynattcpa

I hope NCS can keep it close and have a chance. I think East has too many athletes. We will need East to play a sloppy game and turn it over several times. If that doesn't happen, I think were looking at 45-28 East. Hope I'm Wrong. Either way, I wish we could get more opponents like East on the

Edited by stirringitup

Hey guys it's Glenn again. I got a question for you. Has Union Tornadoes been working on their fastness as much as Nashville Grace Christian has? They better cause if Nashville Grace beats East Nashville again this year that will tell me they are really fast. Last year they were pretty fast and won but this year East Nashville is really fast so if Nashville Grace beats them then they have been working on their fastness a lot. Let me as you Nashville Grace people something. That big boy you that is going to play in Mississippi. How much faster has he gotten with his blocking this year from last? It seems like coaches were not fast enough to recruit him early cause they were scared he hadn't worked on his fastness enough. He was big last year and kinda fast for a big boy they say. You will need him to block really fast and let your big pretty fast runner run fast to win tonight. You can bet a Harvey a Burger on that

From Glenn

I hope NCS can keep it close and have a chance. I think East has too many athletes. We will need East to play a sloppy game and turn it over several times. If that doesn't happen, I think were looking at 45-28 East. Hope I'm Wrong. Either way, I wish we could get more opponents like East on the schedule.

We have Clarksville Academy next week - ha ha.

Edited by NCSdad1962

I hope NCS can keep it close and have a chance. I think East has too many athletes. We will need East to play a sloppy game and turn it over several times. If that doesn't happen, I think were looking at 45-28 East. Hope I'm Wrong. Either way, I wish we could get more opponents like East on the schedule.[/

Duplicate post

Edited by NCSdad1962

Hey guys it's Glenn again. I got a question for you. Has Union Tornadoes been working on their fastness as much as Nashville Grace Christian has? They better cause if Nashville Grace beats East Nashville again this year that will tell me they are really fast. Last year they were pretty fast and won but this year East Nashville is really fast so if Nashville Grace beats them then they have been working on their fastness a lot. Let me as you Nashville Grace people something. That big boy you that is going to play in Mississippi. How much faster has he gotten with his blocking this year from last? It seems like coaches were not fast enough to recruit him early cause they were scared he hadn't worked on his fastness enough. He was big last year and kinda fast for a big boy they say. You will need him to block really fast and let your big pretty fast runner run fast to win tonight. You can bet a Harvey a Burger on that

From Glenn

Hey Glenn. He's so fast that he's the lead blocker on our wide receiver screens. His fastness and pancake blocks are well documented. Edited by NCSdad1962

I think you're joking, but not sure. CA is better than the rest of the teams in our district (outside of us), but that is all. They will be a bug on the windshield. East would beat them by 75 if they needed to.

Yeah, just trying to get a rise out of the CA faithful. They actually think they have a chance to beat us.

Yeah, just trying to get a rise out of the CA faithful. They actually think they have a chance to beat us.

Those CA posters have dwindled. Must be the colder weather triggering their winter hibernation instincts. Someone started a 1A Coach of the Year recommendations page earlier this week and "gtripledipsh*t" has yet to nominate Coach Hoodlum...I mean Hood. 

Hey Glenn. He's so fast that he's the lead blocker on our wide receiver screens. His fastness and pancake blocks are well documented.

Hey it's Glenn again. That's good. He better be fast tonight cause East Nashville is really fast. Hopefully he hs worked on his fastness. If he hasn't then your big pretty fast runner one have very much room to run. You can bet a Harvey Burger on that

From Glenn

Hey it's Glenn again. That's good. He better be fast tonight cause East Nashville is really fast. Hopefully he hs worked on his fastness. If he hasn't then your big pretty fast runner one have very much room to run. You can bet a Harvey Burger on that

From Glenn

I think I'm too far from your part of the state to know about Harvey Burgers.  Can you fill me in?

I don't smack talk much on the T but Kenny......that was nice. I like your style. Now if and when NCS and UC get the chance to mix it up........I expect some smack from you and I will gladly try and match wits with you. I can be pretty creative. So be careful.

Oh your creativeness is well documented. I remember you stating a few years back in reply to a proclamation that I was the Garbage Man of trash talking, that you felt I was more like the dishwasher at a Chinese restaurant. I spent many an hour in therapy trying to pick up the pieces of my shattered psyche after that one.  :rolleyes:

IF UC and NCS meet, I'll have a few zingers ready but I don't know if that's the best way to deal with UC. I'm thinking blowing sunshine and praise might be the only successful tactic, and even then it's probability of success is miniscule at best. Good luck with Peabody tonight. I'll be cheering you guys on and following on BallFrog.

Edited by kenmynattcpa

I think I'm too far from your part of the state to know about Harvey Burgers. Can you fill me in?

Hey it's Glenn again. Your question about a Harvey Burger. Harvey in town makes real good juicy burgers kinda fast and they are delicious. He isn't like McDonald's or Wendy's. They are really fast at making their burgers. In this case I guess you could say In a burgers world being fast isn't everything. I could get you a menu and type it up on here.

From Glenn

Edited by PirateGlenn