Wk 9 - Nashville Christian 8-0 (#2-1A) @ East Nashville 8-0 (#3-3A)

kenmynattcpa

At this point, we just need a quality opponent to push our starters for 4 quarters.  I'm sure we'll get that (and more) tomorrow night.  Most of our games, the starters have only played one series in the second half and they are out.  Hoping to get to watch your game against PC later tonight.

Has the Upton kid committed to a college yet?  He's special.

Upton has verbally committed to MTSU.

Alright NCS Eagles...Come out of the gate emotionally fired up! Gang tackle. Don't pass an opponent without hitting them hard. Hit that #9 & #10 low, wrap up, and hang on for dear life. Try to arm tackle those two, hit them above the waist, or fail to gang tackle them and they'll run for 200 yards or more each. 

Watch #10 on the bubble screens! It's his favorite play.

Alright NCS Eagles...Come out of the gate emotionally fired up! Gang tackle. Don't pass an opponent without hitting them hard. Hit that #9 & #10 low, wrap up, and hang on for dear life. Try to arm tackle those two, hit them above the waist, or fail to gang tackle them and they'll run for 200 yards or more each. 

Watch #10 on the bubble screens! It's his favorite play.

Your scouting report for is terrible. Typical of CPA fan, or do these schools just stick together?

Your scouting report is terrible. #9 hasn't had a carry all season. You clearly don't know anything about East, but somehow you know the "bubble screen" is our favorite play?

Thanks "metroLegendinmyhead". I wasn't aware #9 changed his number to #2, your QB. Must have been watching old film. No whining this weekend after this game from you OK? Don't be blaming the zebras, the weather, moon phases, etc. This one loss will help East in the long run. Trust me on that. K

Thanks "metroLegendinmyhead". I wasn't aware #9 changed his number to #2, your QB. Must have been watching old film. No whining this weekend after this game from you OK? Don't be blaming the zebras, the weather, moon phases, etc. This one loss will help East in the long run. Trust me on that. K

I don't smack talk much on the T but Kenny......that was nice. I like your style. Now if and when NCS and UC get the chance to mix it up........I expect some smack from you and I will gladly try and match wits with you. I can be pretty creative. So be careful.

I hope NCS can keep it close and have a chance. I think East has too many athletes. We will need East to play a sloppy game and turn it over several times. If that doesn't happen, I think were looking at 45-28 East. Hope I'm Wrong. Either way, I wish we could get more opponents like East on the schedule.