Wk 9 - Nashville Christian 8-0 (#2-1A) @ East Nashville 8-0 (#3-3A)

kenmynattcpa

Just what cow pastures are you talking about? Most 1a schools are rural community's that don't have a lot of money to operate with. I love it when the privates come to WC and play on our cow pasture then leave wiping the tears out of their eyes!

I was just being a smart arse 'cause the East Nasty folks aren't being very hospitable.  We actually have played some soccer games in what surely was a cow pasture though.

Edited by NCSdad1962

You pay for them, we will be happy to let you bring them in. Bring all the portable bleachers you want.

If we had the money in the first place we would have our own stadium. Obviously, that is not the case.

Bring a lawn chair if you are that worried about it.

Seriously though, we have an 80-year-old grandpa from Florida coming to watch my son and his 80-year-old grandmother who lives here and just got out of a rehab facility with a broken hip.  

Are those stands definitely going to fill up?  They can't stand and watch this game.

Hahaha dad. Remember it was your eagles that won last year.

At this point, we just need a quality opponent to push our starters for 4 quarters.  I'm sure we'll get that (and more) tomorrow night.  Most of our games, the starters have only played one series in the second half and they are out.  Hoping to get to watch your game against PC later tonight.

Has the Upton kid committed to a college yet?  He's special.

Man this ant sounding good ! May jus have to keep up on ball frog,, it's certainly gunna be some talented players on the field ! This is NC measuring stick, a huge test prior to the march toward the district title game next week with the playoffs following: lots of 1A folks watching this un !

Even if we pull this one out, those bragging rights won't get us past Clarksville Academy, or WC, or "the other" CA, or UC.  But it would definitely send a message.