BULLDOGS VS MUSTANGS

horse

TBH I think Pearson should be playing since week 0 but I thought coach was getting him some JV games in & maybe saving him for playoffs. Not saying it's all coaches fault, you are right bout their heart going away, also that center that got hurt was a great blocker and other one is making it hard for people to block. I love how loud the student section is one of our best ever however I got mad when they got cocky saying you cant beat us with 3 minutes left against Camden instead of waiting till the end of game, but they are kids so I guess it is ok. 3rd and 16 or whatever you dont run the ball especially if you havent established that yet so thats what most people complaining about coach is and he had 2 weeks to prepare for McKenzies passing game and still hasnt found a answer for that yet.

Your right Kermit. Kids say stupid things. Remember a couple years ago I came and watched the semi-final game you guys had with NCS. You heard the kid as I was leaving that made the smart comment. He did think about the fact that we had beat you guys a few weeks before. They don't think before they speak.

Your right Kermit. Kids say stupid things. Remember a couple years ago I came and watched the semi-final game you guys had with NCS. You heard the kid as I was leaving that made the smart comment. He did think about the fact that we had beat you guys a few weeks before. They don't think before they speak.

I remember maturity with age I guess.

Huntingdon is playing at home so I will take Huntington in a close one ! ! ! ! ! !

They lost to McKenzie last week, but this is different week and Huntington and Milan game bring the best out of both teams ! ! ! ! ! !

Huntington 27 Milan 21 :popcorneater: :popcorneater: :popcorneater:

I WILL BE IN THE PRESS BOX AT THIS GAME ON Huntington Side ! ! ! ! ! ! B)

Heatwave is going to be in the house this Friday watching Huntington and Milan and listening to Crockett and Lexington on 99.3 ! ! ! ! ! !

Nailed two weeks in a row. Ever thinking of being a rocket scientist???

TBH I think Pearson should be playing since week 0 but I thought coach was getting him some JV games in & maybe saving him for playoffs. Not saying it's all coaches fault, you are right bout their heart going away, also that center that got hurt was a great blocker and other one is making it hard for people to block. I love how loud the student section is one of our best ever however I got mad when they got cocky saying you cant beat us with 3 minutes left against Camden instead of waiting till the end of game, but they are kids so I guess it is ok. 3rd and 16 or whatever you dont run the ball especially if you havent established that yet so thats what most people complaining about coach is and he had 2 weeks to prepare for McKenzies passing game and still hasnt found a answer for that yet.

If you were at the game like I was we all saw first hand that we can't pass. Its not that we can't throw its that are backs couldn't catch a cold. Its not ideal to run on 3rd and 16 but you have to when there is no one on the team that can catch.

It look to me that Huntington had only 3 plays left, middle and right all night long ! ! ! ! ! !

Huntington was to predicable with their play calling last night ! ! ! ! ! !

Foot to toe ! ! ! ! ! !

3 to 4 yards at a time ! ! ! ! ! !

They were not looking for big plays, just 3 or 4 yard ! ! ! ! ! ! !

That's what this type of offense is designed to do control the ball, control the clock. Lineman toe to heel packed in like sardines. Our illustrious newspaper columnist referred to this a couple of weeks ago. Sounded like some crap Swenson told him, I almost had a stomach aneurism I laughed so long and hard...anyway the basis of packing all your players between the hashes is to expose the corners, get the ball outside dang sure not to run it up the middle except when you can get the defense flowing to the outside then you pop them with a dive play. It's just cockiness, the players see the ineptitude. What success we had up the middle was because our best lineman big CJ was clearing a path before he got hurt. I think out DC must have something on Swenson lol. Same old ineptitude. Same stupid bs defensive alignments. Let's see? Mitchell, Westview, Mckenzie, Milan. Basically all have drubbed us because we can't seem to figure out that we are not good enough to play press coverage without some safety help. Those blitzes look great when we get those hits in the backfield but how about the the 70-80 yard touchdowns those same blitzes cause? While I'm at it our homer radio announcers need to quit whining and making excuses for this coaching staff. It's embarrassing. I'm done.

I think a lot of the blame falls on coaching.But I put more on the parents.They don't hold their kids responsible always someone elses fault.They should be jerking knots in their butts for embarrassing them.And they are getting embarrassed but to blind to see it. Set by a parent at the next game they scream at and talk about ever kid out there but their own.

What a loser.... beat a kid over a game?wow.. 

If you were at the game like I was we all saw first hand that we can't pass. Its not that we can't throw its that are backs couldn't catch a cold. Its not ideal to run on 3rd and 16 but you have to when there is no one on the team that can catch.

it's not ideal to be in 3rd and 16. Heck our players are probably so shocked to see a ball in the air it freaks up their minds. Seriously you split Brandon Baker out on one side and Ben Clifft on the other. Put Dodson in the slot. We would seldom have to throw the ball to them but just the threat of it would open up our running game.

If you are behind  by 3 touchdowns you don't have time to milk the clock with that toe to heel offense ! ! ! ! ! !

This  offense eats to  much time off the clock when you get behind  ! ! ! ! ! !

Basically  you helping the other team that's already winning with this offense ! ! ! ! ! !

It's okay to run it if you are ahead ! ! ! ! ! !

Edited by heatwave

Heatwave will  go see his boys Crockett play  Friday at Martin Westview for the district championship  ! ! ! ! ! ! 

Heatwave will be listening  on 101.3 play by play of the big game of the week on his IPHONE ! ! ! ! ! !

Everybody can't say that about their team, because a lot of teams could not hang with Crockett  for  four quarters ! ! ! ! ! !  :popcorneater: :popcorneater: :popcorneater:

I WILL HAVE MY HEATWAVE SHIRT ON IF YOU GUY ARE LOOKING FOR ME ! ! ! ! ! !

It  going to be a heatwave in Martin on Halloween, Crockett is going to bring a lot of trick plays and a lot treats for their fans ! ! ! ! ! !

E TRAIN WILL BE READY TO HIT THE HOLES ! ! ! ! ! !

It's going to be all the way live ! ! ! ! ! !

Come one come all it going to be a royal ball ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Edited by heatwave