BULLDOGS VS MUSTANGS

horse

Well I do have a son on the Huntungdon Mustangs 2014 Team and he is a RB. And I dont have a problem with him not touching the ball if the coach and Im saying Coach Swenson does not want him running the ball for now then thats alright. And the way to spell the younger RB names are Dodson Clifft and Dylan Johnson.

Either it be the upperclassman or underclassman at this point in the season they all should be gelling better. Lineman included.

I couldn't agree with you more. I'm not saying our young backs don't have talent because I watched them some in middle school. My point is I think the older backs give us the best chance to win. That's just my opinion. If these young backs were ready for the challenge I think Swenson would have them out there.

technical correction Kerm....T$$AA doesn't get their money grubbing hands on a gate during the regular season...home team keeps all of it....but they do get 1/3 of the playoff gate...

I believe you are right bout that and I think horse is right about us paying the officials as well.  Still the T$$AA none the less.  I think we should put Pearson out there anyway not as quarterback but a running back.  Maybe not every play some of them though, but I think he might be one of them great athletes that should be playing their freshmen year.  This would be a great time to put him out there unless we saving him for playoffs but I think he is hungry now.  I am not related to him either but Ive watched him in some JV games and some of the games when we blow someone out.

Hey I believe he ran into a lightpole and turned the power off at the Gleason game lol.

This board is waaaaaayyyyyyyy too quiet. Need some good ole fashioned smack talk going on.

Milan gonna spank that Mustang tail tomorrow night!!!!

Aint the losers supposed to be spanked lol.  Probably no smack talking cause not as many bulldog fans on last 2 years and mustang fans eating humble pie right now.  I expect a dogfight (no pun intended) tomorrow night as I think bulldogs will be ready and I think the mustangs will wake up.  Please be a close game either way I dont like paying money to see one team play unless it is a homecoming lol.

1hund.jpg

Watch out Bulldawgs you might get run over tomorrow night.  Also BigPurple dont show any old pics wanna see new stuff if you do it lol

I believe you are right bout that and I think horse is right about us paying the officials as well.  Still the T$$AA none the less.  I think we should put Pearson out there anyway not as quarterback but a running back.  Maybe not every play some of them though, but I think he might be one of them great athletes that should be playing their freshmen year.  This would be a great time to put him out there unless we saving him for playoffs but I think he is hungry now.  I am not related to him either but Ive watched him in some JV games and some of the games when we blow someone out.

Hey I believe he ran into a lightpole and turned the power off at the Gleason game lol.

Don't know about the light pole, but he did crack the pads of two Gleason foes pads on the same play when he ran the 30 yd td.  lol.  I would as well like to see if he can manhandle first teams like he has done in mop up duty varsity and jv games.  they said he pancaked 3 players on one TD run vs Camden JV and had 5 td's, 4 rush and 1 pass. 

I'm excited may not even work tomorrow; just start day out at Mcdonalds talking to breakfast crew then, work my way to barber shop, then make my way to Mallards for lunch, then maybe start tailgating early around 3 PM, lol talking Mustang football and eating all day lol.  2 the things I love in life...   No matter who plays young talent or older players, I hope we expand the play book on offense and reduce it by 2 plays on def, the inside/outside blitz LOL either way hope for another exciting big STANG/ little dog match up.  Oh ya big purple, didn't misspell that one little puppy, I hope we beat the dog-poop out of you but no injuries for either team.  GO Stangs!!!

Alright everyone game day.  I hope for a great game by both teams tonight with hard hitting and both teams playing 4 quarters, also hope for a injury free game with no injuries and everyone from both teams has a safe trip home.  Can you feel it rivalry time?

That all said, dont lay down mustangs finish strong and fight hard to the playoffs.

GO MUSTANGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!