BULLDOGS VS MUSTANGS

horse

The passes were none good all to high except the 2 to sisk who shouldn't be on the field. Dillon is one of best kids on team never a negative word, but he is not playing with confidence right now. The team needs a leader on O and D, in practice and game night not seeing that on fri. Someone got to step up

Edited by stangfan89

Just another week of the same old same old. I guess it's time to put the 8th graders in. Because our Senior junior sophomore and freshmen players can't get it done. I don't wanna hear about this young guy and that young guy. Its embarrassing to watch this team. Don't think it's the coaches fault either. You can't coach effort and the team lacks effort. I have yet to see a single player with heart. The teams student section has more heart about the game than the team

Whoa, takes a lot of heart to dress up and holler for two hours, they might strain their vocal chords or twist an ankle jumping up and down. Lol. Takes real heart and grit to literally bleed swet and practice 4 hrs day while student fans eat after school snack and grab but at sonic. Sirstang we can make our opinions question players effort 50% or 100% but please never compare a player giving up their body and 20+ hrs per week to student section. Just plain dumb and disrespectful to anyone whom ever played the game. You must never have strapped on a helmet.

Edited by stangfan89

nobody said anything about beating a kid.My guess is you're one of those type of parent or will be.

Nobody said that? let me refresh your memory....

They should be jerking knots in their butts for embarrassing them

that's just a horrible statement  like I said you're  loser and a poor one at that 

Whoa, takes a lot of heart to dress up and holler for two hours, they might strain their vocal chords or twist an ankle jumping up and down. Lol. Takes real heart and grit to literally bleed swet and practice 4 hrs day while student fans eat after school snack and grab but at sonic. Sirstang we can make our opinions question players effort 50% or 100% but please never compare a player giving up their body and 20+ hrs per week to student section. Just plain dumb and disrespectful to anyone whom ever played the game. You must never have strapped on a helmet.

I strapped up and played for Coach Ward so let me tell you this I knew what heart was, and this team doesn't have it. Everyone on the team is selfish and doesn't want other players to be successful. And you must be crazy if you think they practice for 4 hours a day. Back when you was in the band y'all might have practiced for 4 hours a day but high school football teams don't

I strapped up and played for Coach Ward so let me tell you this I knew what heart was, and this team doesn't have it. Everyone on the team is selfish and doesn't want other players to be successful. And you must be crazy if you think they practice for 4 hours a day. Back when you was in the band y'all might have practiced for 4 hours a day but high school football teams don't

Paul Ward would have them kids more riled up than Swenson has no complaint on Swenson saying that but Paul Ward was one of the best coaches TN will ever get.

Well said