Forrest vs. Private School

thetruth2008

Read the article again.  He says Forrest and Eagleville are similar defensively.  He gives Forrest's run game a lot of credit and says it will take a "Herculean effort" by the Cougars on defense to be successful.

Not sure why you would criticize the article or the author.  You predict a 3 pt Forrest win and he predicts a 2 pt. Cougar win.  Sounds like you both think 2-3 plays will determine the outcome.

Hope both teams play to their potential and no one gets hurt.

I agree I thought that the article was fair based on not seeing Forrest play and not understanding their injury situation. Good luck to both teams going forward.

Edited by PLAY4QRTS

Congrats on the win,but i will never understand our public school thinking. If we whip the privates they stink, if they whip us they recruit......idk how to feel anymore except we are all crybabies.lol

I've never heard anyone cry about recruiting at MTCS or other "small" privates. The beef is usually with the CPA's of the world that compete two classes above their enrollment and beat down everyone with their multiple D1 players. Nashville, Memphis, Knoxville, & Chattanooga area privates tend to be the "recruiting" culprits from my experience.