Forrest vs. Private School

thetruth2008

Hey Reitz, I noticed the lame thread as well! MTCS is a very fine and respectable school. We've played in a couple of Middle School state basketball tournaments there and they were fine hosts. Initial poster and the one who calls them "the Christian School" doesn't understand respect!

Thats because these people did not go to a private school. Everyone knows manners and dignity are reserved for private schoolers.

I forgot to mention that this supposed amazing unstoppable team that was gonna wipe the field with us, 97% on the pick em board, well, this game necessitated the MERCY RULE being put into effect in the 4th.

Clock runs unless Armageddon happens, in which case, we all die.

Well, some of us, right Cougars? 

Buddha.....Forrest played great & MTCS did not. I knew it would come down to how the lines played for both sides & MTCS was dominated by the Forrest O & D line. MTCS did lose their best lineman on the first series & that didn't help, but It probably wouldn't have had any difference on the outcome. But as you know.....injuries to wrong people can cause your team problems. (ie...your endless rants on why Forrest lost at Huntland). When you have 30-32 kids on your entire team, depth is always an issue.

You mentioned that Winn fumbled & the "refs were clueless" to what had happened. Why did you not mention that the ref was clueless & out of position when he called the pass incomplete in the end zone for MTCS on the 2nd drive of the 3rd qtr? It was clearly a catch, just ask your OWN chain crew. They were telling people people nearby it was clearly a catch. That would have cut the lead down to 2 possessions. Would it have mattered? Who knows, but even other schools have calls go against them. But again, Forrest would have still won the game I just thought it should be mentioned that MTCS had a TD taken away by a bad call.

Congrats to Forrest on a good win. If they keep playing like that they will be hard to beat.

Now, I have to get back to the reality of life and go earn a living. Can't sit here staring at a screen talking about something no will care about in about in the near future.

by dignity he means snobbery and by manners he means snobbery

too bad MTCS had less than zero chance in the actual game. keep circulatin those flyers tho!!!! it will make u feel real good!

You call it snobbery, I call it confidence....

I do not know what flyers you are talking about, I am not a supporter of MTCS and I certainly have no idea who or where Forrest is. I just saw the terrible title to the thread, so I read it.

Thats because these people did not go to a private school. Everyone knows manners and dignity are reserved for private schoolers.

Go back and read my post on why referred to as "the Christian School". If you know so much about manners, then you know it is rude to include all of "these people" in the same category. If you want to address Budda, do so. Leave the generalizations out.