Alcoa @ Knox. Catholic

Jet Pride

Booger nor anyone else from Norte Dame has NO clue about playing Alcoa in football. You can talk about it all you want. Sometimes film does not do justice. Ask Upperman!

Last year on a scale from one to ten Alcoa was a 10, Upperman was an 8 and Notre Dame was a 7.5. This year Alcoa is a 9, Upperman is 5 and Notre Dame is about 8.25. Alcoa would still get the nod if from me when they play in Notre Dame in late November but Notre Dame will give them a game.

Last year on a scale from one to ten Alcoa was a 10, Upperman was an 8 and Notre Dame was a 7.5. This year Alcoa is a 9, Upperman is 5 and Notre Dame is about 8.25. Alcoa would still get the nod if from me when they play in Notre Dame in late November but Notre Dame will give them a game.

So the difference in a team that is a 10 (Alcoa) and a 8 (Upperman) last year was 57 points?. So by your Math Alcoa should beat ND by 3 TDs this year with your Alcoa a 9 and ND is 8.25

So the difference in a team that is a 10 (Alcoa) and a 8 (Upperman) last year was 57 points?. So by your Math Alcoa should beat ND by 3 TDs this year with your Alcoa a 9 and ND is 8.25

Alcoa beat smith co by only 30 points and York by only 40. So with your logic Smith Co should have beat Upperman by 27 and York should have beat Upperman by 17. Transitive property doesn't allows work for football and transitive scoring almost never works.

Alcoa beat smith co by only 30 points and York by only 40. So with your logic Smith Co should have beat Upperman by 27 and York should have beat Upperman by 17. Transitive property doesn't allows work for football and transitive scoring almost never works.

That was going by your ranking teams on a scale of 1 to 10. No way Upperman was an 8 last year was what I was getting at.

That was going by your ranking teams on a scale of 1 to 10. No way Upperman was an 8 last year was what I was getting at.

You were going by my ranking system and trying to put scores through to try to prove it wrong. Upperman was a top 5 team last year which would actually make them above an 8 percentage wise. This is for 3aa only of course.

You were going by my ranking system and trying to put scores through to try to prove it wrong. Upperman was a top 5 team last year which would actually make them above an 8 percentage wise. This is for 3aa only of course.

Glad you classified just for 3aa. I was talking in general. I saw alot of teams that would be 8s in my rankings that would have beaten Upperman, but that's in all classifications. Outside of Alcoa, Cpa, and in the past Milan. 3a is pretty weak

Edited by Swipes

3 defensive starters out for UHS, a team that was 1-9 3 years before going 13-0. They had a good team but very thin depth. By the end of their run, had big holes they couldn't fill. No player on that team had every even played in a playoff game before that season.You can't build a team to beat Alcoa based on 1 season of winning no matter how good 1 or 2 players on your team are. Edited by UpperCumberlandMan

3 defensive starters out for UHS, a team that was 1-9 3 years before going 13-0. They had a good team but very thin depth. By the end of their run, had big holes they couldn't fill. You can't build a team to beat Alcoa based on 1 season of winning no matter how good 1 or 2 players on your team are.

They had a good team for 3a standards you are correct.