South Pitt vs. Marion (Moore man against that Ross man)

Roy Dillard

No, they weren't that much different, both were promised something and both fell through......bottom line. I am beginning to think you have multiple personalities on here with you being in the know. It wasn't the school meeting the responsibilities that I am aware of, it was the love offering that you speak of. Unless yous Vic or sleeping with him I'm sure you don't know the whole story of what transpired. Keep dodging questions. To many sp posters last year Mc wasn't favoured. To most sp was still going to beat their eyes out. Sounds like excuses to me. No excuses BUT...............

I garuntee you that man at Ronnie red eye told me that our boys were favored to win last year until that McCurry man made your boys real mad and then your boys were favored to win. You think im joking but im not.

No, they weren't that much different, both were promised something and both fell through......bottom line. I am beginning to think you have multiple personalities on here with you being in the know. It wasn't the school meeting the responsibilities that I am aware of, it was the love offering that you speak of. Unless yous Vic or sleeping with him I'm sure you don't know the whole story of what transpired. Keep dodging questions. To many sp posters last year Mc wasn't favoured. To most sp was still going to beat their eyes out. Sounds like excuses to me. No excuses BUT...............

Old Pirate says you appear to know what happened in SP, so is Yous the SOS in disguise or has hanging onto the pocket sock turned into a meaningful relationship, think your phrase (sleeping with). Old Pirate loves this play time with truth but you are easily fooled, just like with Mac, with Boeck, all are great in your eyes & skillet head mind. That is ok too, you have the right to hold the pocket socks of your choosing!

Truth that durn Ross man defence only won 1 championship out of 6 when he coached for that lamb man and he had one of the best teams. You think im joking but im not.

http://youtu.be/DwBirf4BWew?t=1m40s

It's Nohope's personal opinion that this is the first football thread this year to approach entertainment degree that was the normal in past CoactT glory years of posting.  Good to see an occasional post from past contributors.  I'll take edgy threads anyday to the vanilla type that has become the norm for these threads.  TTP / OP verbal feuds are now and have always been some of the best thrust / parry / thrust exchanges around.  Roy's comments are more icing on an already over-creamed cake.  More I say, not less.

To everyone who predicts Pirates score 20 or more Friday night, I say "You're surely dreaming".  Would like to see it but not gonna happen.  From middle of 2nd Qtr I'm guessing this games history.  From there, final score will depend entirely on what MC coach decides it will be.  Not something I hope to see or enjoy admitting but, like Ambassador, that's the reality of what the situation is right now.  That opinion is based entirely on assumption that all these SP injury reports are factual and not smoke.  Put all SP starters on the field and everything changes.  I hope both teams quickly put this game behind them and both advance far into their respective classification playoffs. 

Edited by nohope

It's Nohope's personal opinion that this is the first football thread this year to approach entertainment degree that was the normal in past CoactT glory years of posting. Good to see an occasional post from past contributors. I'll take edgy threads anyday to the vanilla type that has become the norm for these threads. TTP / OP verbal feuds are now and have always been some of the best thrust / parry / thrust exchanges around. Roy's comments are more icing on an already over-creamed cake. More I say, not less.

To everyone who predicts Pirates score 20 or more Friday night, I say "You're surely dreaming". Would like to see it but not gonna happen. From middle of 2nd Qtr I'm guessing this games history. From there, final score will depend entirely on what MC coach decides it will be. Not something I hope to see or enjoy admitting but, like Ambassador, that's the reality of what the situation is right now. That opinion is based entirely on assumption that all these SP injury reports are factual and not smoke. Put all SP starters on the field and everything changes. I hope both teams quickly put this game behind them and both advance far into their respective classification playoffs.

No hope, this board ain't no fun anymore. Barney gets real mad when you talk about them Marion people. You think im joking but im not.

Lol. I do remember when sp came to Jasper and tore ours down the week of the game. It was funny till sp had to buy us new ones. Thanks. Tear our scoreboard down next time. We want a new one.

What kind of mess is this? You Marion people will have to quit putting as much tithe money in that Ross mans pocket and start putting some in a score board fund. If you hadn't spent money last year paying that Hale man to train your boys and buying paint you could be halfway there. You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard