South Pitt vs. Marion (Moore man against that Ross man)

Roy Dillard

Yeah, the Uc talk is funny seems like the pirates were running those yappers several years ago about whoever wins the east would mercy rule the west. Seems as though union city and Wayne co had other ideas. Don't think greenback could beat the warriors but hey, you are so far out there in fantasy land that who knows. You going to come to the game?

The Pirates have plenty of reasons to talk and yap unlike Jasper, all they could usually count on was be 1 & done, with an early start to the hardwoods and find a winner to watch when the post season began and dream of what it would be like to be winners. How many games has Jasper won in the post season in the last 18?Cough..please,please, please let us fellers know, count 1,2,3,4,5...oh poop TTP fill in the blanks . You surely won't need more than 10 fingers. We're waiting...... Edited by OLD PIRATE

Yeah, the Uc talk is funny seems like the pirates were running those yappers several years ago about whoever wins the east would mercy rule the west. Seems as though union city and Wayne co had other ideas. Don't think greenback could beat the warriors but hey, you are so far out there in fantasy land that who knows. You going to come to the game?

Actually, you are full of bovine excrement.  I never said such a thing. 

Actually, you are full of bovine excrement. I never said such a thing.

Sad, Jasper has been in the Pirates shadow most of their existence and surely during the last 8. Jasper did however trump everyone last year by making ESPN national news. Recon theys a right well known now! Edited by OLD PIRATE

Sad, Jasper has been in the Pirates shadow most of their existence and surely during the last 8. Jasper did however trump everyone last year by making ESPN national news. Recon theys a right well known now!

I garuntee you they out did every body last year by making espn and it wasn't a top 10 play Im not joking either

Old pirate or ambassador here's you a question. During this rivalry has there ever been a time either team has been a heavy favorite and the other team won?

Not when it is expected to be so one sided. Back to the game. We have had some spirited practices this week so at least we know the boys will give it all they have tomorrow night.

BTW is the talk about the kicked off player being reinstated after being kicked off for two weeks true?

Edited by TheAmbassador

Old pirate or ambassador here's you a question. During this rivalry has there ever been a time either team has been a heavy favorite and the other team won?

Old Pirate can't recall when the heavy......favorite was upset. OP does have a tad of info bout these two feuding, last year their were 33,042 views with 1009 replies before lockdown. What's the reason, facts as OP sees it is simple. The Pirate fans aren't like Tennessee Vol fans, the SP fans expect winning seasons, Tenn Vol fans hope to have winning seasons. The Pirates have been beat & battered this year while losing several. The SP program has to find the passion to be the best possible with total accountability from feeder program, jr high and high school. It all starts at home and the youth. OP ain't got a clue bout who is in charge of the little league and from what is known around the cave has been tough to deal with the last few years. Not sure why the high school numbers and the jr high numbers are so low but obviously both programs needs a steroid shot. Who,what,when is the cause going to be rectified is more than OP can answer. Edited by OLD PIRATE

Hate I am going to miss this game but I know the Orange and Black will lay it all on the field tomorrow night. Compete the very best you can, then let's get ready for the playoffs (I will not be back for Round 1 either).

Hey Roy--you went from Mustang Tom to Minnesota Tom------Now you can call me Carribean Tom!! See everyone in a few weeks.

Go Pirates, this week and next!!!

Hate I am going to miss this game but I know the Orange and Black will lay it all on the field tomorrow night. Compete the very best you can, then let's get ready for the playoffs (I will not be back for Round 1 either).

Hey Roy--you went from Mustang Tom to Minnesota Tom------Now you can call me Carribean Tom!! See everyone in a few weeks.

Go Pirates, this week and next!!!

enjoy your trip