South Pitt vs. Marion (Moore man against that Ross man)

Roy Dillard

I did notice that the 2013 score was inadvertently left off. As was everything pre 2005.

Context is important.

2013 is a playoff game that happened after you backed out of the regular season game. And those last few years are why you ran from us.

2005 was when we started playing again after a long break. Next year you can't run from us any more.

I've said over and over how funny it is that y'all ran away right before you got good. You don't have to say you're scared when your actions show it.

Edited by orangeslice13

Things is though they don't have a few more.......

Just meant if the football still had this one or that one, or one didn't go to a private school, it may have been enough to move them up depending on when the figures were taken.

Signal Mt. will be under a lot of scrutiny over any potential moves. Their leading rusher last Friday, as far as I know, still lives about 3 miles south of Seq's high school. I don't think there was any monkey business involved but it would still make any other moves get looked at more closely. Plus you have the T.M. Tour of Schools from a few years back that didn't end the way they expected out there.

Edited by Indian

Context is important.

2013 is a playoff game that happened after you backed out of the regular season game. And those last few years are why you ran from us.

2005 was when we started playing again after a long break. Next year you can't run from us any more.

I've said over and over how funny it is that y'all ran away right before you got good. You don't have to say you're scared when your actions show it.

You are right about one thing. Context is important. You seemed to include playoff games on your original post except for 2013.

You also said we quit playing before we got good. Why would we stop playing boyd if we knew we were getting good. 2015 is coming and you can't stop it.

• Upvote 1

Jasper is loaded this year, so of course they want to play everyone that spanked that tail in the past. That's why they play more 1a schools than most 1a teams. When this small wave of talent passes, I look to see Richard Hardy on their schedule.

The only 1A schools we play are the ones that Tssaa put us in a district with. Out of district games are 3A and 4A teams so that argument won't hold water.