South Pitt vs. Marion (Moore man against that Ross man)

Roy Dillard

Pole top insulator broke down causing a fire at the top of the transformer. (How that broke down I can't answer) I do know there was no fire behind Dollar General that worked it's way up the pole. With all the rain it would have been hard for a fire to start unless it was electical at the top of the pole. Call the coop at 837-8605 and they will tell you the same thing.

That's correct.  I spoke to a lineman at church tonight and that is indeed what happened...contrary to the Dollar General story we were told in the press box Friday night.  However, the rest of the story is true. And I seriously doubt a .22 could cause such damage.

That's correct.  I spoke to a lineman at church tonight and that is indeed what happened...contrary to the Dollar General story we were told in the press box Friday night.  However, the rest of the story is true. And I seriously doubt a .22 could cause such damage.

And I doubt Vic could have hit it from the field. Lol