South Pitt vs. Marion (Moore man against that Ross man)

Roy Dillard

Virtually every kid I've met at SPHS who came from a big school said they overwhelmingly prefer the small school.  The most common complaint is that they got no attention from the teachers and staff at the big schools.  They had few friends because there was too many people (if that makes sense).  One boy who came here as a Junior from a huge school played football at the huge school.  He said playing here was so much better....he said he knew maybe two guys on his team at the huge school, but at a small school you're in class or eat lunch with nearly everyone on the team.  He loved it here.

Goodluck to the warriors tomorrow night. I hope you get a goof scouting report on the opponent for next week that you will mercy rule by 40. LMBO a. It's ok, we've been there too. As for SP. You better have your minds right tomorrow. One and done boys. There are no second chances from this point on.

There shall be some scouting going on at the other game I assure you.

Edited by 5thquarter

Virtually every kid I've met at SPHS who came from a big school said they overwhelmingly prefer the small school. The most common complaint is that they got no attention from the teachers and staff at the big schools. They had few friends because there was too many people (if that makes sense). One boy who came here as a Junior from a huge school played football at the huge school. He said playing here was so much better....he said he knew maybe two guys on his team at the huge school, but at a small school you're in class or eat lunch with nearly everyone on the team. He loved it here.

I might see your point if we were talking about combining three 3a or 4a schools. But a school with an average of 1k kids I don't see social skills as being a problem. If the kids you are referring to came from a school the size of Blackmon or White Station I could see your point. But I don't believe that schools the size of Tullahoma or Chattanooga Central have these issues. I don't know where those kids came from that you are referring to but maybe there is more to those stories if they only knew a few of the players on his team. Interesting to discuss though.

I recon so too. I believe coach Ross learned real good about those lying lips from the faculty at S.P. Recon that's why he wasn't employed there too long.Lol

Ask Coach Pruitt about lying lips, promised rock star pay but never got it. The lying lips made such an impact the locals couldn't trust their fellow pledgers to pay the fiddler. That is why you Jasperlites has turned to tithing, love offers and taking from the little fellers cause of all the broken promises amongst the jailhouse folkes. That is the simple truth, keep talking..... If you have been around you know..if not, Yous been SOS fooled again......! Take time to talk to KC, figure he could really educate some folkes.

2010 W Boyd-Buchanan 22 Marion County 6

2009 W Boyd-Buchanan 28 Marion County 6

2009 W Boyd-Buchanan 21 Marion County 7

2008 L Boyd-Buchanan 6 Marion County 7

2008 W Boyd-Buchanan 21 Marion County 20

2007 W Boyd-Buchanan 28 Marion County 0

2006 L Boyd-Buchanan 17 Marion County 20

2005 W Boyd-Buchanan 16 Marion County 6

I'll just leave this here. Boyd was so scared after winning 5 of the last 6 that we ran away. Lol

Starting next year no more running away.

Recon them Circle Fly fellers caught you kinfolkes exposed again as wontabees/ pretenders. Edited by OLD PIRATE

2010 W Boyd-Buchanan 22 Marion County 6

2009 W Boyd-Buchanan 28 Marion County 6

2009 W Boyd-Buchanan 21 Marion County 7

2008 L Boyd-Buchanan 6 Marion County 7

2008 W Boyd-Buchanan 21 Marion County 20

2007 W Boyd-Buchanan 28 Marion County 0

2006 L Boyd-Buchanan 17 Marion County 20

2005 W Boyd-Buchanan 16 Marion County 6

I'll just leave this here. Boyd was so scared after winning 5 of the last 6 that we ran away. Lol

Starting next year no more running away.

Please let Boyd and Mc make the semis, please let em......then, like last year we will hear things such as, wait till next year. Pretty sure that's what was said last year after the drumming on the bucs field.

Ask Coach Pruitt about lying lips, promised rock star pay but never got it. The lying lips made such an impact the locals couldn't trust their fellow pledgers to pay the fiddler. That is why you Jasperlites has turned to tithing, love offers and taking from the little fellers cause of all the broken promises amongst the jailhouse folkes. That is the simple truth, keep talking..... If you have been around you know..if not, Yous been SOS fooled again......! Take time to talk to KC, figure he could really educate some folkes.

Been around long enough to know why Ross is at Marion County. As far as KC goes, I might just know him better than you think. Lying lips must not be partial to one or the other seeing how the truth is making it around the county. Can't speak about Pruitt. But I guess that a man might need rock star pay to afford gas if your driving as far as he did everyday. Maybe if he could have committed enough to move in state then he could have found that pot of gold he was so called promised. Who knows?

The skillet slinger was the TNTBSUS (Trying Not To BE So Ugly Shop) aka Beauty shop and this here warrorette came strutting in gloating cause her son's team beat the Pirates for the first time ever.......................recon she was real proud. Truth is been boasting how some little Pirates had played with them this year. Ain't sure, but kinda don't think Jasper has faired so well at winning that bowl? them little fellers play for every year. So recon it ain't hard to see who needs help the most! Perhaps some more enlightened fan can add more.

Well recon clears things up a tad. Them Rose Colored Glass wearing kinfolkes round the jailhouse has been boasting about their return to dominance, recon us fellers knows about lying lips!! LOPAO. ...... Congrats to SC the real dominate team this........year!

Pretty sure that's what I said was that seq had the best little league teams. As far as growing studs, seq had a family of great athletes move in, seems like one is 12, one 10 and one 8 and they are good at everything. I would say they might end up on the mtn. As far as mc breeding as you call it, it isn't growing em that is the problem, it is keeping them. Some of the best running backs in the Chattanooga area history are from jasper and Baylors best defensive player is from here as well. We could just "turn the lights out" on a championship if he, Walters and the Henderson kid from Boyd were still here. But, if they have the opportunity to better themselves then who can really blame them.

Been around long enough to know why Ross is at Marion County. As far as KC goes, I might just know him better than you think. Lying lips must not be partial to one or the other seeing how the truth is making it around the county. Can't speak about Pruitt. But I guess that a man might need rock star pay to afford gas if your driving as far as he did everyday. Maybe if he could have committed enough to move in state then he could have found that pot of gold he was so called promised. Who knows?

Brother you hit the nail on the head with Pruitt not moving. That was a sore spot with Mac too.

Pretty sure that's what I said was that seq had the best little league teams. As far as growing studs, seq had a family of great athletes move in, seems like one is 12, one 10 and one 8 and they are good at everything. I would say they might end up on the mtn. As far as mc breeding as you call it, it isn't growing em that is the problem, it is keeping them. Some of the best running backs in the Chattanooga area history are from jasper and Baylors best defensive player is from here as well. We could just "turn the lights out" on a championship if he, Walters and the Henderson kid from Boyd were still here. But, if they have the opportunity to better themselves then who can really blame them.

Preach the truth to 'em TTP