South Pitt vs. Marion (Moore man against that Ross man)

Roy Dillard

When we were healthy we lost to Sequatchie 21-18. That same Sequatchie team lost by 4 TDs to Marion. Now, SP is a shell of the team earlier in the season. Love the Orange and black, but I don't see anyway to keep this one very close.

Barney what kind of mess is this? In every post you say the same durn thing that our boys cant keep it close. This is a bunch of mess. I garuntee you off we can nick a hole for our runners then they can run through the line and get some yards. You think im joking but im not.

Barney what kind of mess is this? In every post you say the same durn thing that our boys cant keep it close. This is a bunch of mess. I garuntee you off we can nick a hole for our runners then they can run through the line and get some yards. You think im joking but im not.

Roy, I have correctly called several games through the years. Yes, sometimes I am wrong, but the percentages say this is an uphill climb and by the Roy.

I am your ambassador!

Edited by TheAmbassador

SP will score more than 22 and 27 points

The only way sp scores 22 or 27 is on the jv. This isn't lookout valley or sale creek. From the rumors floating around sp is going to pull their starters after a few series anyway to prevent any injury to the remaining players. Probably a smart coaching move if it's true though.

The only way sp scores 22 or 27 is on the jv. This isn't lookout valley or sale creek. From the rumors floating around sp is going to pull their starters after a few series anyway to prevent any injury to the remaining players. Probably a smart coaching move if it's true though.

I admit it's Marion's year, but if they throw in the towel that quick vs the rival school...... Oh my