South Pitt vs. Marion (Moore man against that Ross man)

Roy Dillard

We have 7 district games as well but Ross already said he wanted to continue with sp and Seq games. He is wanting to play Hixson. He is friends with the coach supposedly.

Oh yes, he is friends with Coach Duff from his time at Rockmart GA. No one really knows how many district games they have right now because who knows how that Bernie man will align the regions.

A safe bet would be the only way Jasper has a run is to infiltrate themselves with out side help. Examples Zeman, Joe Muir, you boasting about having lot of little Pirates playing little league for you this year, an attempt at combining WHITWELL players a few years back , best OP can remember is ya'll called them Wolfpack. The better baseball teams were loaded with Grundy players & SP players, if any of the above had not happened Jasper would have been typical JASPER HIGH SCHOOL wanting to have the traditional rep like the Mighty Pirates from SP. Now as for this feud, OP has been concerned all year with the Pirates lack of gun powder. The Warriors have more talent this year and should come out on top of this feud. BTW, are you going to be able to tear your grip away from that feller's turnout pocket long enough to watch from the stands or will you be forced to walk the sidelines? LOPAO.........

Lol......gotcha!!! I have forgotten if you have ever worn orange or driven thru sp then you are a lifetime pirate. A far as I know it is open enrolment in the county and kids can go where they want. Pretty sure the pirates have had kids that live in jasper and that are from other areas. Whatever fits your agenda though. The wolf pack was made by a Lofty and some of our kids went up there it wasn't us fielding that team you dope. Loaded with Grundy......Lol.....oh yeah, Marion rolls.........

Does 1 time qualify as a run,streak,etc there at Jasper? Wow

I disagree. Team numbers will be up next year-

lol. How long of a "run" are you expecting?

When you have lost eight in a row yes it does......Lol. team numbers better be up or pirate land will have a high suicide rate. How long of a run? This year, next for sure, if those freshman don't come back out then it goes way longer than that. The dominating wins are over for the pirates.

I hope you are correct, but with us losing so many seniors and barely having enough to field a middle school team I don't know how they can be up much from what they are currently. Most of the season we have been starting 7-8 seniors on defense and 5-6 on offense. How are we going to be better?

Faith, denial, rose coloured glasses. That's three ways pirate fans may think that. Marion has all starters coming back on the online and I think someone said they started five sophomores on defense. They should be pretty solid next year. I wouldn't be surprised if several pirates made their way up to Marion in the next several years.