South Pitt vs. Marion (Moore man against that Ross man)

Roy Dillard

Coming from a fan of a team with all these injuries??? Condoning going for a kids knees?? You are a class act. I hate that the sp kids are hurt but it actually wouldn't have mattered if you had everybody healthy. It would be bad either way.

What kind of mess is this? You can ask that Bellichek man or that Saban man. They train their tacklers to tackle lower than the runner. You ever seen those boys that play in the sec take their legs out when they tackle? You are not real smart either. If you want to I will show you some stuff in my Murphy Fair book Friday and share a fudge round. You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard

Old Pirate says you must not have been around too long. The Jasper folkes aren't in force on coacht for this kinfolkes feuding, jest figured it is important to earn $ for the love offerings for SOS tithing and spending time kneeling and praying all of them little Pirates helping you Jasper fellers stay long enough to teach more of them Jasper little fellers how to feud. Yep, recon so

Dadburnit I may not have been around as long as sum of you fellers and I can't speak for them jasper folks not gittin on here but I know them there Warriors gonna take them there pirates to the woodshed.

Edited by PurplePower68

What kind of mess is this? You can ask that Bellichek man or that Saban man. They train their tacklers to tackle lower than the runner. You ever seen those boys that play in the sec take their legs out when they tackle? You are not real smart either. If you want to I will show you some stuff in my Murphy Fair book Friday and share a fudge round. You think im joking but im not.

We all know what you meant.

I garuntee you them Marion people are still a bit scared. That McKrylon man still has them run up under a rock, but if they beat that Moore man they will be out everywhere. You think im joking but im not.

Roy, you guys may have come out on top these last few years but we haven't ever been scared or hid under a rock.  It's time for the Warriors to take their turn back on top.  If you're still in a sharing mood once you realize the Pirates winning streak is over Friday night, I will be happy to share a fudge round with you.  You can't miss me.  You can help me tie that Pirate scalp lock onto my shield to complete it.  GO WARRIORS!

Roy, you guys may have come out on top these last few years but we haven't ever been scared or hid under a rock. It's time for the Warriors to take their turn back on top. If you're still in a sharing mood once you realize the Pirates winning streak is over Friday night, I will be happy to share a fudge round with you. You can't miss me. You can help me tie that Pirate scalp lock onto my shield to complete it. GO WARRIORS!

Are you joking me? Let me try to educate you. That man at Ronnie red eye told me that a few was equal to 2. Grider and that Moore man has beat you for the last 8 years. So that would be a lot more than a few. Last year you Marion people tried to be like us and paint your field house like ours and paid that Hale man that Grider trained to train your boys. You think im joking but im not.

Hey guys it's Glenn. I hope our coaches are working on our fastness this week. We are going to need it this year. Marion Warriors are pretty fast this year and a couple that are really fast. If we don't tackle them fast we could lose really fast. You can bet a Harvey Burger on that

From Glenn

Hey guys it's Glenn. I hope our coaches are working on our fastness this week. We are going to need it this year. Marion Warriors are pretty fast this year and a couple that are really fast. If we don't tackle them fast we could lose really fast. You can bet a Harvey Burger on that

From Glenn

Glenn I am concinced that you and Roy are related or you mght even be the same person. I do have a question for you. How fast can you eat a Harvey Burger? How big are they?

Glenn I am concinced that you and Roy are related or you mght even be the same person. I do have a question for you. How fast can you eat a Harvey Burger? How big are they?

What kind of mess is this? Im a durn Dillard man. I don't know what that Glenn mans last name is. You think im joking but im not.

Are you joking me? Let me try to educate you. That man at Ronnie red eye told me that a few was equal to 2. Grider and that Moore man has beat you for the last 8 years. So that would be a lot more than a few. Last year you Marion people tried to be like us and paint your field house like ours and paid that Hale man that Grider trained to train your boys. You think im joking but im not.

Roy, you're getting your facts mixed up.  He said when you have had a few to tell the cop you only had 2 when he pulls you over after you leave Ronnie's Red Eye. 

Edited by TowerDawg

I garuntee you I know what I meant. Did that beck man teach you how to tackle? I garuntee you that Saban man teaches his bits to hit those big runners in the legs to tackle them. You think im joking but im not.

Sounds like you would want to eat a fudge round with Saban as much as you talk about him. I ain't joking neither.