South Pitt vs. Marion (Moore man against that Ross man)

Roy Dillard

You are right, there will be some pounding going on, but I'm afraid it will be our backs who are doing the pounding.

His son lit the scoreboard up on central, as did we on Whitwell and seq.......how did y'all do against those two? Defense do pretty well?

Are you stupid? I garuntee you that Moore man better tell our boys to take that Zeman boy real low. If you take him in the knees he will go down. You think joking but im not.

Are you stupid? I garuntee you that Moore man better tell our boys to take that Zeman boy real low. If you take him in the knees he will go down. You think joking but im not.

Coming from a fan of a team with all these injuries??? Condoning going for a kids knees?? You are a class act. I hate that the sp kids are hurt but it actually wouldn't have mattered if you had everybody healthy. It would be bad either way.

Don't look like we are scared. We aren't the ones with all these injuries popping up.

Old Pirate says you must not have been around too long. The Jasper folkes aren't in force on coacht for this kinfolkes feuding, jest figured it is important to earn $ for the love offerings for SOS tithing and spending time kneeling and praying all of them little Pirates helping you Jasper fellers stay long enough to teach more of them Jasper little fellers how to feud. Yep, recon so Edited by OLD PIRATE

Dad burnit, Old Pirate sure has missed that squaw skillet slinger from couple years back! Day after day us SP folkes keep getting bad news from the M.A.S.H. unit with a HEEP of Pirates that will be missing in action come feuding time with the Jasper kinfolkes. Recon, coach Tim will get a jump on preparing for the playoffs with several knew faces called on to step up with backs against the wall. Hopefully, thou out numbered and with depleted starters the Pirates will look themselves eye to eye and commit to the huge challenge facing them thru out the remainder of the year. Remember......next week the loser hangs up the cleats and a HEEP of them will be forever.......OP says to the Pirates, stand tall, be proud and earhole you some warriors come feuding time. Sometimes it ain't all about getting the "W" but playing with determination,continuing to get up after you have been knocked down and play with Pirate pride! OP salutes ALL the youngons that feud for us Futeball fans, hope everyone of you youngons make good memories to last a lifetime!

Edited by OLD PIRATE