South Pitt vs. Marion (Moore man against that Ross man)

Roy Dillard

This is the team they have been building since 2011. They have been building for this moment. The SP game is just their first game on the great journey they have prepped for.

If they've been building for this moment, and doing so since 2011, and played 44 games up to this point, wouldn't this be their 45th game on the great journey they have prepped for?

• Upvote 1

I know Jasper fans are licking their chops this year. This is how it's felt to be an SP fan for the last 8 years.

And feeling like the prey for us loyal Sp fans.... well I guess this is how yall felt for the last 8 years.

I just hope we both are in the title game on December 5th.

I have seen the pirates play 3 times this year against bell, hixson, and boyd and have seen the warriors 3 times against grundy, whitwell, and ccs. for what its worth jasper is better all around in every position and both offenses are similar key will be defense which is one of marions strengths and special teams which is another. their kicker had about a 45 yarder the other night against ccs and punter is pretty dang good too i think he is a back also. it will come down to mc defense shutting down sp offense because it will not happen the other way around no way possible after i have seen how sp tackles and especially with their best player out. blowout game win and redemption for mc with a minimum of a 28 point win. the closest sp will ever be is kickoff 0-0

how in the world can you compare games against Bell, Boyd and Hixson with games against Grundy, Whitwell and CCS. You guys crack me up. You have not beat anybody and you are ready to give Ross coach of the year.. Give me as break. Yall don't nothing about football. When I was a kid yall did but nobody around but real old timers even recall your glory days. As you pat yourselves on the back remember you ain't proved squat yet. Your coach is a fast talking snake oil salesman that has yall fooled. Your boys will blow up just like they have for years. We score early and make a couple of stops and its gets in the boys heads.

Give me as break. Yall don't nothing about football.

As you pat yourselves on the back remember you ain't proved squat yet.

Your boys will blow up just like they have for years. We score early and make a couple of stops and its gets in the boys heads.

"Yall" as in all MC fans? Teach us wise one.

Please tell me what SP has "proved" this season.

If you're expecting the last point you attempted to make to happen, I have a feeling you will be very disappointed Friday night.

Either way I don't expect a blow out but the Warriors will find a way to win Friday night.