South Pitt vs. Marion (Moore man against that Ross man)

Roy Dillard

That high won't be from paint fumes next Friday. You know I'm not joking.

I garuntee you are real sure of yourself. I bet you ed still on diapers the last time those Marion boys won. That McCurry man was already tipped off by game time last year that Burnett man had sniffed his scheme out. You think im joking but im not.

SP will play for a half. Then MC makes adjustments and takes over. Ross is one of the best in the state. We won't be able to tackle Zemen without Fitz or Blevins.

Pirates to get the w

Pirate Mike, I was about to say that old pirate wouldn't like you calling Ross a great coach. I think he is a little jealous but most people realize that he is the real deal. Don't know how long we can hang on to him but I sure hope it is a long time. It will be hard to compete with the privates or Georgia schools though. After seeing how he studies film and breaks it down their is no wonder he is a top notch defensive coach.

Thanks wingnut, you just guaranteed a Mc victory.

This game is more important to Mc than it is to sp. It is for the district title and for home field throughout the playoffs. The coach and the kids know what's at stake and after they calm down into the second qtr they will be fine. Maybe coach Moore has been saving #12 and #5 for this game. Our defense will not let so score much and our offense has steadily gotten better so I don't worry as much about them as I did early in the year. Hopefully they will roll. Lastly, as much as I would like to see and every Mc fan for that matter, a mercy rule, that will not happen unless sp doesn't score. Ross believes the way to build a program is to get the young ones in the game, as evidenced in so many freshmen and sophomores playing, as you will see Friday. The only way he runs it up is if sp acts like the clowns of ccs did Friday night.

Pirate Mike, I was about to say that old pirate wouldn't like you calling Ross a great coach. I think he is a little jealous but most people realize that he is the real deal. Don't know how long we can hang on to him but I sure hope it is a long time. It will be hard to compete with the privates or Georgia schools though. After seeing how he studies film and breaks it down their is no wonder he is a top notch defensive coach.

Thanks wingnut, you just guaranteed a Mc victory.

This game is more important to Mc than it is to sp. It is for the district title and for home field throughout the playoffs. The coach and the kids know what's at stake and after they calm down into the second qtr they will be fine. Maybe coach Moore has been saving #12 and #5 for this game. Our defense will not let so score much and our offense has steadily gotten better so I don't worry as much about them as I did early in the year. Hopefully they will roll. Lastly, as much as I would like to see and every Mc fan for that matter, a mercy rule, that will not happen unless sp doesn't score. Ross believes the way to build a program is to get the young ones in the game, as evidenced in so many freshmen and sophomores playing, as you will see Friday. The only way he runs it up is if sp acts like the clowns of ccs did Friday night.

The Real Truth Prevails is this, The young men in the trenches feuding are the ones that need the Jasper fans phrase. Question..., what is surprising about this Warrior team? NUT..THING.......some of you Jasper kinfolkes are jest like some SP fans that boast about greatness long before anything has been proved, you get on here and post all this SOS mess, his record is 8 wins, 1 loss, the players record is a HEEP better. OP says the D is better, O is worse partially because of the loss of Walters. Facts are Mac would have surely not been shut out, Pruit would be undefeated! OP don't have any problem acknowledging good or greatness when it has been earned. Thus far, he has not done anything special, he inherited a great group of players, played weak schedule, that includes SP as well. Truth you & some other posters remind OP of a feller in Prision Break, some may remember the one that held on to one of the jailhouse bullies trouser pocket that was turn inside out and followed the bully around. Go find a good salesman of any kind and they all have 1 distinctive quality, they all talk fast.......if you are in the know as much as you talk like on here, surely you have noticed the similarities. A few points OP would like to make here is give the Jasper kids the credit for being special. KC was God while at Jasper and some probably still feel the same way today. KC had talent galore while at Jasper, same coach has not repeated nothing near that, why, the kids.......the talent has not been there. OP says you and several others get on every thread and talk about "The Next Coming of KC" BTW, did you Tennessee fans tune to see LK walk the side lines in K town last night, OP would bet the house most did. LOPAO...... Edited by OLD PIRATE

I have seen the pirates play 3 times this year against bell, hixson, and boyd and have seen the warriors 3 times against grundy, whitwell, and ccs. for what its worth jasper is better all around in every position and both offenses are similar key will be defense which is one of marions strengths and special teams which is another. their kicker had about a 45 yarder the other night against ccs and punter is pretty dang good too i think he is a back also. it will come down to mc defense shutting down sp offense because it will not happen the other way around no way possible after i have seen how sp tackles and especially with their best player out. blowout game win and redemption for mc with a minimum of a 28 point win. the closest sp will ever be is kickoff 0-0