South Pitt vs. Marion (Moore man against that Ross man)

Roy Dillard

I don't think Coach Ross will let the boys take this game lightly, and the best thing to come out of last night was MC getting behind early. It was good to see how they responded to a team that matched them score for score the 1st quarter. Once they made the proper adjustments they shut down CCS and their passing attack. But even though SP is down a little this year they are still SP, and this is SP vs MC for the region championship. That being said it aint over til its over and any thing can happen. Lets just hope that no one else from SP gets hurt and no one from MC gets hurt heading into the payoffs. GO WARRIORS

This is for the district championship and will probably be the last time for another 40 years where they are in the same district. I bleed orange and black, but my head tells me the outlook is bleak for us. I just hope Fitz can get back for the playoffs, but I'm worried about it.

Last year Marion had a shot for the first time in a long time. I have no doubt they beat us this year. It's just a question of by how much. With Fitzgerald SP stays within 21. Without him, well it will be bad. I believe we have an excellent chance to win the east with him, but without him all bets are off.

Last year that shot evaporated when the game plan was scrapped at the half.  Jasper got taken to the wood shed in the second half.

SP will play for a half. Then MC makes adjustments and takes over. Ross is one of the best in the state. We won't be able to tackle Zemen without Fitz or Blevins.

LOPAO....some you youngons spread it thick. "One of the best in the state" Old Pirate says theys a HEEP of fellers that will be offended by that skillet head remark! That remark has as much credibility as saying..."Mark Stoops is one of the best in the country" Leastways..., the focus for the Pirates should be get healthy, hopefully avoid additional injuries and play smart,come together as a complete unit and leave it all on the field. Edited by OLD PIRATE

Last year that shot evaporated when the game plan was scrapped at the half.  Jasper got taken to the wood shed in the second half.

Not real sure what Mac's game plan even was. Down 14-3 he starts running the ball and sp can't stop it. Get up 17-14 and have the ball twice before the half ends and he starts throwing it. The roughing the kicker call was a back breaker for us. Lankford and Mitchell put on a show no doubt but poor play calling and turnovers didn't help us either.

Not real sure what Mac's game plan even was. Down 14-3 he starts running the ball and sp can't stop it. Get up 17-14 and have the ball twice before the half ends and he starts throwing it. The roughing the kicker call was a back breaker for us. Lankford and Mitchell put on a show no doubt but poor play calling and turnovers didn't help us either.

I garuntee you the high from the paint fumes started wearing of on that McCurry man. You think im joking but im not.