South Pitt vs. Marion (Moore man against that Ross man)

Roy Dillard

I do want to say this....I know a lot of people are blaming the coaches this year for the results on the field...and I have not agreed with every call or the personnel they have on the field at times but they do know what they are doing. It's not about the X's and O's it's about the Jimmys and Joes. Talent makes a lot of people, including coaches look really good. 99 we won a title then 2000 had a bad year. Did the coaches forget how to coach during a years span? No, the talent was just not there. With that being said I hope the coaches are real aggressive this week and blitz the heck out of our defense. Go pirates!

Edited by powerp

I do want to say this....I know a lot of people are blaming the coaches this year for the results on the field...and I have not agreed with every call or the personnel they have on the field at times but they do know what they are doing. It's not about the X's and O's it's about the Jimmys and Joes. Talent makes a lot of people, including coaches look really good. 99 we won a title then 2000 had a bad year. Did the coaches forget how to coach during a years span? No, the talent was just not there. With that being said I hope the coaches are real aggressive this week and blitz the heck out of our defense. Go pirates!

Well said. As much as I'd like to say my son is a superior athlete he's not. None of our boys this year are superior athletes and that makes a coach's job tough. But I feel like my son and most of the team has heart. I'll take that any day if I can't have talent. The simple fact is our boys will do the best they can do which may or may not produce a victory.

Well said. As much as I'd like to say my son is a superior athlete he's not. None of our boys this year are superior athletes and that makes a coach's job tough. But I feel like my son and most of the team has heart. I'll take that any day if I can't have talent. The simple fact is our boys will do the best they can do which may or may not produce a victory.

I agree with you. Heart and determination goes a long ways. I am still waiting to see the aggression for a whole game from start to finish. You can be the hunter or the hunted. I hope they turn the boys loose on Halloween night!

Spoken like a true coach. I have always said coaches get to much blame and way to much credit. You know that all to well don't has P? You have had some great talent in the last ten years that's for sure. Sometimes you gotta know when the gettings good. Tell me P, what do you think of Ross at Marion?

Edited by TheTruthPrevails