South Pitt vs. Marion (Moore man against that Ross man)

Roy Dillard

Old Pirate says the Pirates have a HEEP of work to do ifin theys planning on finishing strong and make run in the playoffs. OP says the Pirates have the Warriors right where they want them. Now the monumental question, " Can the Pirates field a team that is focused and can be really competitive for this feud with the kinfolkes in Jasper?

Old Pirate says the Pirates have a HEEP of work to do ifin theys planning on finishing strong and make run in the playoffs. OP says the Pirates have the Warriors right where they want them. Now the monumental question, " Can the Pirates field a team that is focused and can be really competitive for this feud with the kinfolkes in Jasper?

I like your enthusiasm, but that's all it is. SP was against the wall anyway, but now..... We got to sit back and let them have their fun at our expense like we have done for so long.

I like your enthusiasm, but that's all it is. SP was against the wall anyway, but now..... We got to sit back and let them have their fun at our expense like we have done for so long.

If they want the streak to end they are going to have to take it. If the pirates can create some nerves early in the game for the warriors maybe we can hang around and you never know...

If they want the streak to end they are going to have to take it. If the pirates can create some nerves early in the game for the warriors maybe we can hang around and you never know...

You are correct coach, they will have to take it. There will be nerves on both sides I am pretty sure and it will be close for a little while, heck maybe the whole game, but this is a poised bunch of warriors and will remain calm and play their game. If Marion turns the ball over several times then it could get a little dicey. You never answered my question of how you felt about Ross. I remember something you said after he was hired at sp, but can't just put it into words.

You are correct coach, they will have to take it. There will be nerves on both sides I am pretty sure and it will be close for a little while, heck maybe the whole game, but this is a poised bunch of warriors and will remain calm and play their game. If Marion turns the ball over several times then it could get a little dicey. You never answered my question of how you felt about Ross. I remember something you said after he was hired at sp, but can't just put it into words.

Me personally, I like Ross. I think he is a good christian guy and role model for younger players. Nothing but respect for him.

When I think of this rivalry one thing always come to mind. When I was a kid we always went to the Red Food store to get groceries on Saturday mornings. When the Warriors won on Friday night it was always fun to wear our Warrior jackets to the store. Kids these days wouldn't appreciate a memory like that.

Edited by PurplePower68

When I think of this rivalry one thing always come to mind. When I was a kid we always went to the Red Food store to get groceries on Saturday mornings. When the Warriors won on Friday night it was always fun to wear our Warrior jackets to the store. Kids these days wouldn't appreciate a memory like that.

LMBO. Red Food Stores

Recon you Jasper folkes have mostly had the advantage over SP in enjoying the experience of wearing them sweaters & jackets a window shopping and getting groceries and sitch. Us SP weren't to return the favor, after all back-n- the day Jasper only had mostly law offices and the jailhouse that limited the mighty Pirates. Dad burnit, back-n-the day....dad burnit Jasvegas ain't changed, jest everything paintable is purple now! Yep, recon so......LOPAO.... Edited by OLD PIRATE

I don't think Coach Ross will let the boys take this game lightly, and the best thing to come out of last night was MC getting behind early. It was good to see how they responded to a team that matched them score for score the 1st quarter. Once they made the proper adjustments they shut down CCS and their passing attack. But even though SP is down a little this year they are still SP, and this is SP vs MC for the region championship. That being said it aint over til its over and any thing can happen. Lets just hope that no one else from SP gets hurt and no one from MC gets hurt heading into the payoffs.  GO WARRIORS

Edited by FormerMCHSWarrior