South Pitt vs. Marion (Moore man against that Ross man)

Roy Dillard

Ross won't but I'm pretty sure they could.

Hey it's Glenn here. I'm wake up to read this answer. Have you been drinking? The Pirates have young guys that are still plenty fast and your much faster than last year but your not that fast. I think your just talking really fast. A little too fast.

From Glenn

I disagree. Team numbers will be up next year-

Old Pirate says the Pirate's pipeline is in serious danger of failing. The jr high has 12-14 players. Has that type numbers ever.....exsisted before? There are some that are playing golf,chancing rabbits or what ever but it appears SP has allowed...... themselves to get caught up in small town '& county politics! Edited by OLD PIRATE

Yeah, it's a lose lose for Mc........if we beat em bad then it's because 16 starters were out and if we don't beat em by more than three touchdowns then we are lucky that their players didn't play. It's funny when the shoe is on the other foot that things seem a little different. Once again, I would like to say it was a great run sp, and now it's time we start one of our own.

lol. How long of a "run" are you expecting?

Old Pirate says the Pirate's pipeline is in serious danger of failing. The jr high has 12-14 players. Has that type numbers ever.....exsisted before? There are some that are playing golf,chancing rabbits or what ever but it appears SP has allowed...... themselves to get caught up in small town politics!

It starts from the top OP our HC needs to be involved with the high school down to the pee wees and not just the HC but any of the coaches. People better start caring and doing it fast or we are going to be up creek

Wow really?? Is this a football board or women's east? Bunch of dang cry babies. Let's see what has been said to us in the past......play with what you have, quit making excuses, not gonna matter anyway. So it went from a kid that was kicked off the team, fitz and the center, to now five starters all of the sudden. What's this, to get pity or to make excuses as to why you got beat. The way some of you were clamouring for the two young running backs, number two and five I think, y'all should be happy that they can come in and dominate now like they do.

Hey it's Glenn. I notice you like to talk pretty fast on here while u type too. Let me ask you a question. I worked with a guy at Barnes once and he was really fast about talking about his Warriors only to find out he wasn't even fast enough to play much for his Warriors in the small leagues. Then when he got older and had a chance to play in the big league in high school and since he didn't work on his fastness he still wasn't very fast so he just didn't play at all. From some of your answers it sounds like you are maybe him. If it's you remember I told you then you shouldn't talk so fast when you didn't play and yes I wasn't fast enough to play much but I was fast enough at blocking to get to play some when we won by a lot. You can bet a Harvey Burger on that

From Glenn

Edited by PirateGlenn

I disagree. Team numbers will be up next year-

I hope you are correct, but with us losing so many seniors and barely having enough to field a middle school team I don't know how they can be up much from what they are currently. Most of the season we have been starting 7-8 seniors on defense and 5-6 on offense. How are we going to be better?

Hey it's Glenn here. I'm wake up to read this answer. Have you been drinking? The Pirates have young guys that are still plenty fast and your much faster than last year but your not that fast. I think your just talking really fast. A little too fast.

From Glenn

You have some fast guys but they are only fast because they weigh about 100 lbs. A 100 lb player trying to tackle Zeman? The fastest thing on that field Friday night will be the scoreboard.

By heavy match ups I believe he means a lot of games. With that district we can be somewhat down and still have a decent record because those are some weaker teams.

We have 7 district games as well but Ross already said he wanted to continue with sp and Seq games. He is wanting to play Hixson. He is friends with the coach supposedly.